Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Odd things you've done while high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nugagerube, Apr 25, 2013.

1. There are somethings you get high and do habitually and quite often. Some people have a set routine while high or others have certain things they do while their high. For example I always hang out with friends or play video games or watch a movie go for a walk. But once while high I read a book. Only one time and it was pretty cool, maybe ill do it again. But my question is what is what have you done high that you only have done a few times? Like whats a strange occurrence to be doing while high for you?

2. One time I lit a cigarette, took a few drags and put it in my ashtray, then forgot about it and lit another one. lololol.

3. Smoke more. I'm a freak, I know.

4. Lmfao, yes me too

5. :wave: Probably the oddest thing I've done was listening to an album and meditating. Felt like I was leaving my body, it was crazy. It was sweet though probably gonna do it again. Wouldn't even say it's that odd though because in other cultures people smoke weed and meditate but for me it was something different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1npX5-CP0A
    This is a song from the album

6. I was having music blaring in my room and I was in the bathroom and I wanted to turn the music down so I turned the bathroom light off.

7. My old roommate got really high once and put dirt into our brita filter jug. He said he wanted to make sand. He was an odd one.

8. ne time I lit a cigarette, took a few drags and put it in my ashtray, then forgot about it and lit another one. lololol.
    [​IMG]

9. I got so high that i was consiously sleep walking i put my balogne in my cupboard and ths mustard in tje fridge

10. Going for a cruise is my dads muscle car while we're both blazed. A nice scenic drive in a loud muscle car is pretty cool :D

11. i've been so high that I wrestled with my dog for a good 30 mins, then realized It looked like I was tryna bust a nut on her. so i felt ashamed and cried. yeah. I think i'm slowly smoking away my brain..

12. lmfao not really tho. blaze up ppl.

13. HAHAHHAHA wtf?

14. I love cruisin while high. Its always fun

15. Lmao.

16. I have asthma, when i smoke i put everything on my table. So bong grinder weed puffer ozium phone etc. anyways so some times if im really high and need my puffer i grab my ozium and every time this happens i almost spray in my mouth lol never have sprayed in my mouth though :)

Keep high :)

17. Hahah yea man thatd suck. Just be careful, but who knows? Maybe the Ozium will give you a different high. lol

18. Put milk in the pantry and cereal in the fridge

19. I live on a road that nobody really goes down because its a no outlet. So i was really high at like 3 in the morning laying on my bed with my eyes closed. I heard a car pass and i got so fucking scared and started crying for like 10 minutes... Then I started laughing because i was crying.. Then went to sleep...
    But when i get high during the day i usually find myself listening to music and browsing through the grasscity forums...

20. what the fuck?