Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Odd Things That Actually Work Stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2e3t4y5u, Aug 17, 2012.

1. #1 2e3t4y5u, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2017
    vju hb

2. How about a sensory deprivation smoke? Go into a pitch black room with a heavy set of headphones that cancel out noise and then take a good hit. Bet you'd taste it REAL good then...

3. That probably would work, but knowing me, I'd start seeing shit in the blackness of the room

4. Don't worry. It's just slenderman.

5. I know WHAT slenderman is but where is it from? is there a show or something? iv heard lots of people talking about it recently haha

6. I'm no slenderman expert but from what I know he got started in creepy pasta. Now there's a game called "slender" that everyone is playing and that's probably why you've heard of him so much.

7. What headphones do you recommend?

8. Slenderman was just born on a very old forum, much like this. The forum was for anyoen to post creative stories about unnatural phenomena, and slenderman was a huge hit. The forum then had a contest on who could photoshop the best image of slenderman in a normal photo, and then it grew from there! :)

9. I don't think it really matters, just something that covers your ears completely. I don't think ear buds would do the job very well. Maybe a nice set of Bose or Skull Candy? If all you have is ear buds I bet you could download an mp3 of just white noise to listen to and it would work just as well.

10. [​IMG]

11. haha yeah see i remember it from the paranormal forum but other than that i didnt know it had a show or the game.

12. probably gonna try the headphones thing. lol wouldnt be suprised if it worked.

13. [quote name='"Immoliate"']
    Don't worry. It's just slenderman.[/quote]

Fuck you and fuck your whole family. I'm never sleeping again

14. Oh shit he's behind you!!