Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Odd smelling bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MochaBearBlazed, Feb 11, 2012.

1. So I picked up an 8er last night and it's some no name dank. Only issue is it smells like shit. And I mean actual morning after you eat white castle watery shit. I'm not asking for the strain just wanted to tell you guys how odd this was for me

2. doesnt sound like the most pleasant smoke does it burn smooth or does it taste harsh too?

3. Bro...I got shit last November that smells like pizza spice and moldy cheese. The smell was so overpowering that after a while I literally threw away most of the smoke.

4. It burns amazing and the high is great, it taste like a kush

5. My burned awesome as well but the smell made my pregnant wife want to vomit if she smells it at all...it had to go

6. Damn did u just toss it or gift it off to a friend?

7. Basically I ground it all up and filled a bunch of cones with it and brought it to a friends house where a lot of dudes pass through...they smoked it all in like a day...it was only like an 8th left...I only paid like 30 bucks for it.

8. [quote name='"Doobious Joe"']

Basically I ground it all up and filled a bunch of cones with it and brought it to a friends house where a lot of dudes pass through...they smoked it all in like a day...it was only like an 8th left...I only paid like 30 bucks for it.[/quote]

I wish I lived somewhere with 30 dollar 8ths, I always pay 50

9. I've been in the game longer than you've been alive I'm sure homie...don't feel to bad everyone I know pays 50. I still pay 50 from certain people. When you get to the point that I'm at people just know not to BS you cause you'll walk the fuck away.

10. I grew some Pakistani that smelled exactly like feces. Smoked like a champ and left me in a stupor...so perhaps your bud has middle eastern genetics swimming in it's pool.

11. [quote name='"carlsbarn420"']I grew some Pakistani that smelled exactly like feces. Smoked like a champ and left me in a stupor...so perhaps your bud has middle eastern genetics swimming in it's pool.[/quote]

Haha ok cause when me and my friend opened the sac we where taken back for a second

12. If this happens again, WATER CURE it! (run a search)

Water curing leaves you with almost flavorless, but very smooth-smoking cannabis! Great for harsh, unflushed or off-tasting pot! Note- this does NOT fix moldy weed!

Granny

13. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']If this happens again, WATER CURE it! (run a search)

Water curing leaves you with almost flavorless, but very smooth-smoking cannabis! Great for harsh, unflushed or off-tasting pot! Note- this does NOT fix moldy weed!

Granny[/quote]

Thanks for the tip, and I've been reading these forums for a while now and to have u comment on a thread of mine is actually a big honor to me