Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Odd questions you have thought to yourself while high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by umopp, Dec 27, 2007.

1. read the topic. ok i believe in god and all but my number 1 question that i have always wanted to know is, if god was the very first being ever and he created everything then where did he come from, you cant just create yourself because thats impossible, same thing for everything else, metals that cant be created such as gold, where did it come from, and then even if the big bang theory is true where did all the materials and w/e for that come from?

2. i was just about to start a thread on this shit. i was high the other day thinkin about the universe. does it go on forever? idk, bc thats impossible. does it stop? if so whats after that? wierd shit man...

3. Our universe is just a figment of something's imagination that lasts a few moments.

:confused:

Is it possible for life to use non-decaying materials to form a body such as alloys?

4. i wonder what plants feel like......i mean if you were a plant....would you feel 'things' what must it feel like to grow like a plant...what kind of 'time sense' do plants have......

i mean the must be alive i wonder what its like for em......its like what must other life forms feel like...not animals...but plants or non animal things, fungus, bacteria...insects.....u know....or even fish

5. ive always thought that doc's or whatever can find out witch cells cause sickness/infection and can tell how to stop it. Even when people have a illness thats new they find out what cells etc cause it, so if u think every1 has cells that AGE them as in make u get older so why cant thy get them cells and just stop them growing once the body had matured fully OR maybe they have.... to be honest i think they have already found out how to do it as it would have been one of the first things that people would have tryed to work out ithink but if they let it out it would ruin the world tbh neway thats not realy a question but thats what i think haha

B.

6. well, one time i was smoking a bowl on mushrooms, while having a purposely bad trip, and i thought about jumping out my window... but after exhaling the last hit, i realized that not only was that a terrible idea, but i was also too fucked up to move my legs, thus i laid on my bed and about ten minutes later i was more concerned with finding more herb and changing the damn song that had repeated a few times already and id been too lazy to get up to change.

7. everytime I get high I wonder why the fuck is weed illegal :confused:

8. when i am high i am glad that god put this wonderful herb on earth!:eek::smoking: (blazed)

9. i often wonder what its like to die. not in a morbid way or anything but it makes me curious.

10. When I get high for some reason I really think about my own mortality and how meaning less alot of things really are. There are things in this life that humans just aren't supposed to comprehend, we dont need to to survive and we are here for that purpose only. Basically the only way to explain god is that he always was and always will be. To hold the spirit to such a benign human concept as time is foolish.

11. I think of all sorts of crazy shit when im baked, who doesnt.

12. Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration … that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.

13. When I get high I usually think about why things are called what they are. Why is a tree called a tree? How did they come up with it? I'm simple :hide:

14. But there is black space in which no matter presided (pre-big bang) and now it's part of our universe. If we can know that there is space which is not part of the universe or that we can point out the idea of things existing outside of the universe gives it some sort of existence.

15. I think about how pointless it is to believe in a god. I think life is just a series of coincidences. Life sprung up on earth just by chance. There are other planets out there which probably have the same living conditions as earth has, and species on it which have adapted to their planets. Its meaningless to think there is a all powerful being.
    To the OP: Just see it as this, something random sparked up and created a big bang. It doesnt really matter how it happened, it wasnt a being saying "let there be life!" Don't really dabble in thoughts about how humans came to be.. its much more productive, I think, when you are high to think about ways that you can make your life more interesting. If not more interesting, then ways to achieve what should be your ultimate goal in life: happiness. I used to think about stuff like that and it's interesting to discuss theories on how things came to be; however, I find more interesting to just think how I can make myself enjoy the world more. Hope that helps. And I also noticed how you called god a he.

16. i always end up thinking bout some crazy shit when im high........like how far does the universe go?......n if it goes on forever, there has got to be life on other planets.......and about how brainwashed civilization is......government brashwashes its people to keep order......if we didnt believe half the shit thats been beat into our heads from birth, the world would collapes in on itself:smoking:...o well

17. How close to the ceiling does a fly get before it turns upside down to land?

18. i think about the same crazy shit and come up with some cool ideas, but i can never remember them lol. im determined to get a tape recorder one day. hahah peace

19. I agree with tippman everything you just said theirs plenty of other shit it gives people hope I don't kno and I've been high and thinking how technology is coming around crazy im on the crapper on my cell phone replying right now and its got me thinking who would of thought ten years ago that I can be online on my cell wow

20. haha, thats so awesome.

I always think about what life would be like if you never learned language. You would never have thoughts that you could follow, there would be no labels for anything. I also think about what consciousness for animals is like.