Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Odd Numbness After Smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Strawbow, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Alright,

Last week, I got about two buds of a very nice strain, for once.

He said it really was good grade A+ weed. I noticed that, because it was modertely dank and had a bunch of red hairs on it.

Well, I smoked a whole bud and just a tad bit more of the other on Friday. It's now Sunday, and I'm realizing that I can feel things, but, not as good as I was able to before I smoked the pot. Could anybody tell me exactly what's up and if this will wear off?

2. like ur still every once in a while feelin some of the high like they was stuff felt?

3. I believe so. Except when I was very high, the numbness was more intense than it is now.

4. It will wear off. This used to happen to me when I first started smoking but not as much any more. Sometimes when I got very high it would still happen but not really anymore. If you are experienced and a lil worried it still does happen with certain herbs. Anyway it will wear off but may come back every once and a while.

Don't worry though