Odd leaf growth?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by amanthatstones, Sep 19, 2018.

1. It seems to have gotten better as new growth has come, but for awhile I was having these strange fan leaves that grew as one leaf sort of. I cut most of them off but I have a few pics here. The 2nd pic is just a less noticeable version, with the fan leaves overlapping and growing different sizes. Has anybody ever experienced anything similar? Screenshot_20180919-093508_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20180919-093519_Gallery.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Is it a clone or a reveg?

3. It's just a normal fem plant from seed

4. This is usually from some form of stress. Have you let the soil dry out too much recently? Or maybe switching the lights off for extended periods of time? When I get this it's usually from those things

• Like Like x 1
  5. Weird.. was it damaged at all? Doesnt look like damaged growth though.. i guess you have a mutation most likely

6. I think it's just a wierd phenotype. Sprouted 5 more of the same seed and one of them was exactly the same.

7. I have one that looks as weird if not more so. It’s a Bergmans Gold Leaf feminized seed. Started in a dome with rapid rooter, then transferred to a small pot for a few weeks. Well, yesterday, I transferred derp (yes, it has a name) to a smart pot, I transplanted just in time as the roots were very healthy, and had began crowding the bottom of the small pot.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. It's very odd. Its mostly normal growth now but I'm still getting some 4 leaf sets, and overlapping leaves

9. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum