Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Odd hook up and question of procedure.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Schwagmaster, Aug 6, 2008.

1. So, I was delivering pizza one day and stumbled onto a guy that deals out of his house. After the usual "You cool? etc" bullshit I bought an ounce off of him. Straight deal, I got his number and name and bounced.

Well, my cell was broke at the time so he wrote it down. Problem is I had a pothead moment and destroyed it accidentally. Fast forward two months later and I need smoke.

Is it cool to ride up and just knock?

He said he doesn't have a job other than pot. He also just asked out of the blue. He might recognize me in uniform, but I haven't seen or spoke to duder since that one time. I tried cruising but he wasn't outside/paying attention I assume.

2. i would advise against it.

3. I remember I knocked once dealer got his panties in a bunch. But I mean he orders pizza to his drug house so I guess the outcome wont be that bad especially if you buy some weight.

4. Why dont u deliver him a free pizza and see if he remembers you...

5. I'd do it, I mean, most of these guys just want some more clients, they don't really care... At least those I know

6. That's a good idea. Do one of the personal pan size pizzas for free or something.

-knock knock-

" I honestly just brought you this free pizza in hopes you would remember me and I could pick up a zip? "

7. That's how I was thinking, but I didn't know if I was just BSing myself because I'm trying to score. I figure worst case scenario is he won't sell to me.

I'm probably going to use that angle, Realm.

8. If you decide to knock, maybe you should bring a pizza with you.

9. Definitely take the pizza. Who wouldn't be happy to get a customer and a free pizza?

10. just go to his house...worst thing hell do is say you scared me and sell you some bud =)

11. Drop a coupon for a free pizza into his mailbox with your phone number on it. You will be smoking again in no time.

12. If you know his address, can't you try look up his phone number? Probably will be removed though.

13. if u wanted to do that i'd try goin to his house with a pizza and be like i bought and ounce of u b4 , heres a pizza, give me the hook up brooooskee hahahahah

14. and people that sell weed arent scary (compared to people pushin yayo etc) but im sure if u have cash hell glady exchange it for weed. who wouldnt

15. Shouldn't be a big deal, I mean unless you're goin out to the hood.
    In the more urbanized areas I doubt anyone will flip that hard over someone coming to their house unless they are on crack or living with parents.

16. I second this idea.

17. Its really not that big of a deal. just call him up ir just show up.