Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Odd Highs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lakplayer601, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Hey guys I took a two week t break and now the first week I;ve been smoking they haven't been like my normal highs there just rally weird and not comforting at all

2. its spice.

3. [quote name='"Saca La"']its spice.[/quote]

Pretty big assumption with nothing even slightly hinting at spice..

What are the highs like op? If its more intense that's because you got off a break.

4. I know when I smoke after not smoking for a while I get an "odd" sensation as if I wasn't going to get this high. I think it's rather normal.

5. You took a T Break Now you get high easier so dont hit as much the tol will build back very quickly

6. Once when i smoked spice everything around me turned into block form. It was funny af. I would look at people and they would look like blocks on top of blocks.

7. No it's not spice there just like heighten state of awareness and I can feel my heart race its just a creepy kinda high

8. Strong sativa perhaps?

9. man i took a long t break, smoked a dank sativa started seein shit

10. I have both Sativa and Indica the Sativa gave me a panic attack my first night toking again

11. Sats will do that if you are not prone to smoking them.
    I have to stay away from hitting Sats heavy/ The exact same thing happens to me
    Scares the hell out of me sometimes I Just take one or two smaller hits and wait if you need more smoke a bit more . I have to exercise sometimes to bring the scary feeling down.
    Really smart people have a hard time with Sats their minds race a mile a minute and become aware of everything around them/ I stick to Indica strains mostly myself