Odd Future

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by smokeaj420, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Anybody here like Odd Future? If so let's talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity

2. Kinda, im a big fan of earl and tyler kinda unsure about the rest

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile ap

3. Eh, Earl is fantastic... but the rest.......

4. of course Earl and Tyler are awesome.

i like em all. a couple here n there could be better, but i think its different in an awesome way.

5. Yes I'm a huge fan of Tyler and Earl but I think the others just hang around.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity

6. #6 fancypantsdawg, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
    Like pretty much everyone's said, Earl and Tyler are the ones I fuck with. I still think they're a bit overrated but I like plenty of their music. Hopsin is also fun and easy to listen to and he pokes fun at Tyler, no relation to Odd Future though as far as I know.

EDIT- Forgot Domo.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hell yeah man. But mostly just Earl, Tyler, Domo, and Frank Ocean. Vince Staples was pretty good on Doris too but idk, OF is still awesome   :hippie:

• Like Like x 2
  8. I was a huge fan during the Yonkers/Golbin days when they were first coming up, but they kinda became old to me, like a lot of music does after a while. Wolf had like 2 good songs in my opinion and Doris was alright, but Domo is the only one I still ride with heavily.

^oh, and Frank Ocean isn't in Odd Future. He's just affiliated with them but I'm still a big Frank Ocean fan, Channel Orange was firrrre.