Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Odd Feeling?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bhatmeng, May 17, 2010.

1. #1 Bhatmeng, May 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2010
    I was quite high yesterday. I smoked 2 grams of lemon kush with 2 of my friends using a homemade pipe. I was pretty blazed after 3 tokes. I was walking through the park when I felt a warm sensation, a vibration almost, emanate from my heart and to the rest of my body. It was really weird. It felt like a heat wave just passed through my entire body. The weirdest thing is, I felt like I could feel it in every individual vein and not as a whole.

What happened?

Edit: My right leg felt especially warm. It felt really stiff too.

Double edit: I mean, has anyone else experienced this? I've been high about 20 times yet I've never felt it before. If there is a specific phenomena, please let me know.

2. what happened?! you got high!!! :smoke:

3. Maybe you were really high:eek:

Dude seriously, when I get really blazed I can feel electric chisels drilling into my bones. Sounds painful, but its pleasurable. I can't even describe it. It's like God is petting your soul.

4. Yea that's pretty common for me. You're fine, it will wear off when your high wears off.

5. i love that feeling.
    it's like your body's on vibrateee :)

6. High. Enjoy it.

7. I sure miss them days! I'm going in a tbreak so when I smoke it's gunna feel soo goood! Thanks for bringing me back