Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Odd effects from this weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johny Potsmoker, Feb 18, 2012.

1. #1 Johny Potsmoker, Feb 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2012
    I just got done smoking a couple bowls and I have a really shitty high... I don't really feel any kind of head high, it's making my body feel like shit, and it's not helping my depression whatsoever. It's clearly Indica but it seems as though it's 100% CBD and 0% THC, you know?

It looks like some decent mids too.

[​IMG]

2. U sure u was inhaling it right?

3. Bro, I've been smoking since I was 14.

4. Take a nap. You're fine... if you don't like it don't buy the same stuff next time.

:smoke:

5. Elaborate.. specifically the way your body feels like 'shit', so the high isn't relaxing you, it's making your body feel worse?

6. Does it feel like a hangover or something lol? How does it make your body feel like shit?

7. It's like an uneasy, crampy kinda feeling.... it's hard to explain.

8. Actually yeah you could put it that way.

9. If your smoking bad mids, it can make your stomach hurt a little. But I'm smoking on some pretty good mids right now and it's bomb as fuck. It's like kush with out the visual appearance and smell. This shit is bomb man.

10. Are you the CLIT Commander?

11. Whenever I see clit, I see that face.. :\