Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

oculus rift and weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ganjameister33, Apr 2, 2014.

1. imagine getting an oculus rift (for people who don't know what oculus rift is http://www.oculusvr.com/ )
    , an ounce of og kush and any game of your choice, the console and year don't matter

What would you do first?

I'll start : I would play skyrim on high resolution then watch trippy videos  :bongin:

Happy toking

2. Why is this posted in stash jar?

3. Yea dude, wrong place. Anyways, didn't facebook buy it.

4. battlefield 4 and gta

5. GTA 5, Skyrim, Insert FPS shooter here with same levels different guns, and Crysis 3 on pc 4-way sli or crossfire 

6. I would play donkey kong and smash this silly thread with a hammer

7. I have a rift, it's pretty awesome but you have to do some SERRIOUS modding to get it to work with any games, best I can get is minecraft, it's still awesome though! But the picture isn't really that sharp :/

Nevertheless, you get the WORST motion sickness with it, and as much as I keep telling myself I was going to use it when high, I just really don't feel like it because I don't want that nauseated feeling :/