Octoberfest

Discussion in 'General' started by Livingalife, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Who has been drinking this style beer the past month. I tried the Samuel Adams type and its not that bad. Kinda like Boston Lager but with a hint of amber flavoring. I'm gonna try some other types soon. Hope they last through November. Great to drink and watch the World Series:hello:

2. right on dude. I been drinkin my face off all evening, Harps and Bitburgers...good shit. Love Oktoberfest. Im hoping to actually be in Germany this time next year for the festivities.

Check this picture out.. this is what it typically looks like inside a Oktoberfest tent in Munich during the 16-day festival. Its literally nothing but people drinking their faces off with beer mugs as big as their heads. Its literally impossible to actually get reserved seats inside the tents during the 16 days. You have to register for reserved seating and that takes years and years to actually get selected...about as hard as getting Green Bay Packers season tickets... next to impossible.

[​IMG]

3. You know it! Sam Adams does have a tasty Octoberfest brew. They do. :)

But, if you're in New England try BBC Steel Rail Octoberfest. (Boston Brewing Company.) Man, what a flavorful and rich beer. Sooooo tasty. :)

Love my dark and hearty beers. :)

4. well since i gave up drinking recently i havent been drinking anything even my fav beers but i do still looovve good german beer and ill allow myself to go to my favorite german bar and have a beer or two in honor of oktoberfest. i wont get drunk but i gotta raise my glass to such a cool holiday. Prost!