October Promo at Attitude ---

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by unclemick, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Is anyone else having trouble with the tracking? I went to the ups and it says it is being sent from distribution.. I went to the royal mail link and they said it was shipped to the US.. I go to the UK link and they have no record of it.. lol.. I ordered the 2nd it was dispatched the 4th.. Now what? lol.. Any input?

2. dont worry about the tude trackin'...it always shows way before they update it:p

3. mine says same thing mine was also sent out on the 4th if it does not show by mon tues then i will stress :eek: :smoke:

4. Nobody should stress with orders from the 'tude. All orders will get there within 21 days and most within 8. Tracking has worked for me all the way through both systems but I've read many a post where tracking didn't work. They'll get there!

5. yah read same thing package shows up before it even updates

6. I received my order today, a 10 pack of Diesel Ryder with all advertised UFO's & Monthly Specials included:

DNA Lemon Skunk
    DNA Sour Cream
    G13 Labs Pineapple Express
    G13 Labs Blueberry Gum
    Reserva Privada Kandy Kush

I need another tent just to grow out the freebies, oh what a problem to have.

7. Got all my beans today. Everything I ordered arrived and looks good.:hello:

8. My tracking info hasnt changed since it was shipped out on the 5th. If it`s with USPS then dont hold your breath on tracking info to be updated in a timely manner, doesnt mean your not gonna get it just that with all the stuff I have bought and sold on Ebay in the past I learned that USPS tracking info is slow to update.

9. Hey guys my order was shipped Oct. 4, got all my beans yesterday. Thats the fastest shipping time yet for me with the tude.:hello: G'luck guys hope you all get your beans soon.:smoke:

Product: Pick and Mix Kannabia Seeds Afrodite
    Product: Pick and Mix Barneys Farm Acapulco Gold
    Product: Pick and Mix T H Seeds S.A.G.E
    Product: UFO#1 DNA Genetics Sour Cream
    Product: G13 Labs Blueberry Gum
    Product: G13 Labs Pineapple Express
    Product: Reserva Privada Kandy Kush

10. #50 samson32, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2010
    Got mine in yesterday as well.. Thanks for the advice guys.. Heres the order:

5 Barney's Farm Lsd fem
    5 Barney's Farm Red Dragon fem
    1 Magnus Exile FREE
    1 DNA Genetics Sharksbreath fem FREE
    1 DNA Genetics Lemon Skunk fem FREE
    1 G13 Labs Blueberry Gum fem FREE
    1 G13 Labs Pineapple Express fem FREE
    1 Reserva Privada Kandy Kush fem FREE

11. Just checked the tracking info on mine and it`s now at the main post office hub for Sacramento and with Monday being a holiday should get it I`m geussing around the 12-14 of this month.

12. shit are the post offices closed on monday cuz of holiday??

13. Got mine last Friday and everything looks great as usual, all free stuff included.:smoke:

14. i got 1 update total hah and it shows its right down the street :yay:

15. thats what im sayin'...dont pay attention to the trackin'..it gets there:D...now if you ever had to use the trackin' in a dispute???????im 10 for 10 non stealth with another order comin' tommorrow...holiday..shit...does anyone get it off:confused:

16. Haven't got this day off from work in many,many years. Watcha got on order Deacon? My Sept beans are at 4th leaf set now. Amnesia Haze,StrawCough,DeepSweetGrapefruit,60 Day Wonder,California Hash Plant.

17. #57 deacon, Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2010

Pick and Mix Green House Seeds White Rhino Feminized
    Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds Pick and Mix 2 £13.98
    Pick & Mix Seeds . G13 Labs Purple Haze Feminized
    Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds PICK AND MIX SEEDS 2 £11.98
    Pick & Mix Seeds . Green House Seeds Super Lemon Haze Feminized
    Pick & Mix Seeds per pack - 01 Seeds PICK AND MIX SEEDS 3 £23.97
    UFO#2 DNA Genetics Lemon Skunk Feminized
    FREE SEED 1 FREEFreebie/BOGOF
    G13 Labs Pineapple Express Feminized
    Reserva Privada Kandy Kush Feminized
    UFO#1 Magus Genetics Exile Feminized
    just a couple strains i been wantin ta try...and freebies:D

plus from single seed center..the legends

medicine man
    black widow...original strain of white widow:smoke:

and the possibility of some original bros. grimm C99...from a super cool old school grobro....hasn't been sold in 5 years:hello:..fingers crossed for that 1...alot of people complain about em...the tudes freebies.. but i love em

18. Very nice! That black widow is on my list for next go around.

19. got mine today...everything there...sure gonna miss the tkb dude though...he was my bean guru:(

20. Got my order today.

They substituded the lemon Skunk for a Rocklock:D

Bad news is my Blueberry is split open,,, I hope it will still germ.