October Promo at Attitude ---

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by unclemick, Sep 27, 2010.

1. bubblegum kandykush and pineappleexpress exile lemon kush plus my order :smoke:

2. you are right does not show on there site but it does say on my invoice and yah it was there before :eek:

3. hello every one im new here.i also got the october promo (first time ordering from attitude)
    i swear the blueberrygum was on the reciept yesterday but it just dissapeared.
    do u guys think if i dont email them they will still sent it in??
    ty

4. i dont have an answer for this one...only time will tell....maybe they'll throw in a free doggies nutts bean for the trouble:eek:..lmfao:smoke:

5. Yep, I grew out the kandy kush and it was very nice. The yield was decent and it gets the job done ...

6. Also just noticed they charged me about $5 more than my invoice.:confused:

7. i believe that is the international exchange rate..its in attitudes legal bullshit somewhere..always load your debit care with a few extra bucks to cover this:smoke:

8. Agree G-13 Raw Diesel is a nice strain. Typical forgetfulness high, kept losing my keys forgeting where I left them LOL

9. Glad someone else has a brain around here. Autos are for the trash.

10. They better throw in something along those lines. This is just plain false advertising. Granted, it's free but nonetheless, at $10-20.00/seed, the others more than make up for it. They exchanged the UFO #1 at the beginning of the special from a DNA seed. Sorry, but I can't remember which one. :smoking:
    I love Attitude but this would be twice in the last 5 orders the freebie advertised and in my cart was not the freebie I received. The Barney's Farm Special in May got all screwed up for LOTS of people, not just me.

I understand the single seed center is improving their selection and pricing. Maybe it's time to take my business elsewhere !?!

Just sayin....

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

11. Yeah I just checked my October Promo order and it no longer lists the G13 LABS Blueberry Gum in my shipped order, despite the original order confirmation email showing it.
    I let you know what I get when my order arrives.

12. orders should start showin' up today...we shall see:cool:

13. I got an email confirmation on my order but it didnt list the seeds I ordered. By the way I also live in the Sac area.

14. how many days did yours take to get to u
    and r u on west coast if u dont mind me asking

15. Waiting on mine too. had the same issue of the disappearing freebies seed and same email. Mine should be here some time next week. Order on the 1st.

from the dungeon

16. #36 OneSickBastard, Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2010
    I went on a little Pick N Mix binge last Friday with the Attitude. Like everyone else, the Blueberry Gum disappeared from the shipping list for my order on their web site. Well I am happy to report that I got everything I ordered including the Blueberry Gum and all the other promised freebies.

Between these and my previous Nirvana order it could be a while before I have to stress over a seed order getting to me again. :hello:

17. Oh my thats a lot of Pick N Mix. Glad to see everything showed up fine and dandy.:)

18. 7 or 8 day to se us..non stealth...my frikkin' mail man orders from em thanks to me...he stops me on the street to give me beans:eek:...good thing about livin' here forever...know the lay of the land:smoke:

19. the tudes supposed to be gettin' mr nice medicine man soon...hear great things:wave:

20. Mine are also here. All of them! Record time, no less!
    I should have had more faith with the 'Tude!!!

:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello: