Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Octagon explosion

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Humboldtbuddha, Jul 17, 2007.

1. So Waz up folks ?

anyone out there doing Octagons and if so with what results ? I have built 4 of them this season and everyone is raving about them any commets ?

2. what's an octagon, I know the shape but I have a feeling this means something other than geometrical shapes.

3. yeah, now I want to know, too. I doubt it has anything to do with fighting.

4. Will an octagon get me high? If yes where do I sign up?

5. Yup a Octagon is a method of growing using vertitubes and octagon shaped growing chamber... can do a search on internet about them also a pic of me in front of one under construction is in gallery.... this method is a way of tripling your yield out same space and lights

6. fixed that for you:smoke:

you typed http// before the

7. Here ya go octagon in use and under construction
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. IN-FUCKING-SANE

:smoking:

9. haha

i thought you meant the fighting ring, an octagon.

10. BEAUTIFUL!....ELEGANT!....you sir are a genius&an artist. +rep

11. have any pics of when they are flowering the 1 pic makes it look like it doesnt have that much room to grow

12. So this basically follows the Omega-garden theory, only it doesn't rotate. I like it, alot.

Would only work well for pure Indicas though. I doubt you'd have a good time flowering a sativa in there. There's barely any room there for even a 2 OZ Indica, much less a LB Sativa:)

Good job though, you probably get pretty good harvests for that little thing.

13. wo that looks like a octagonal valhala.

14. So looks can be decieving pull 4.5 lbs out of it off 72 plants 2 -1000 hps lights uses a Scrog method kinda but plants grow out toward light it really is a good method fo small space whole thing fits in 10 ft by 10ft space
    will post some more pics off them as they go just got camera so playing catch up on photo's

15. ihe you can get that with 1 or 2 plants with the rite amount of vegging and with alot less work of building that

16. We know the bolt is king, but how do you stretch that to 10gs?

17. how long do you wait for each yield? how many mothers do you have? is there plans for those? and do you trim the lower branches?

18. Hey as to yield and time rotate its on a continous harvest 24 plants every 2 weeks with every thing else done off site ... plans are adapted from octagon and vertitub plans ..... presently i live in little apartment so I relegated to assistant pimp for time being ... all these are legal 215 grow under cal. law good luck too all those else where going guerilla on dere ass's
    aTOMic

19. Ya my twin bro was telling me about the OCTAGON Method the results were pretty promising 8 a planter? Im still wondering if its like a sidways topsy turvy or what i can't picture it

20. You suck balls.