Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ocean Spray

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Black-Syth, Aug 22, 2006.

1. A beautiful late-summer morning, at 8am. I pull out of my driveway with 3gs of "juicyfruit" some "skunk" and some schwag. I arrive at my friends house for the morning commencement. Today, I became tired of smoking out of my hitter, and longed for something smoother, and much more high-inducing. I glance to my left, and see a large milk jug sitting all lonely in the corner. I open it, and smell the nasty milk inside. I commence to the kitchen to wash it out. I couldn't get the smell out. I took another look around, and on the kitchen floor, there lay a large empty bottle of Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice. Immediately I took a hot screwdriver to the place where I was to put a piece to fill with this taste-tastic green. Everything came along nicely, but I came to the conclusion that I did not have a piece to fill with fine tasty greens... ALAS my hitter! I inserted the hitter into the icewater, and commenced milking this makeshift bong. The weed tasted delicious, and the first permanent-homemade bong to be added to our lineup. Ocean Spray, may you allow men to suck the milk of the earth and fly with it.

Ocean Spray is a muthafuckin' gangsta. All I have to say.

2. One more reason to love cranberry juice. Pour it out, smoke from the bottle then enjoy the best cottonmouth cure there is. Mmmmmmmmmmmm

3. Great name for the bong man LOL brings back memories of my old homemades. :D

I had "Smoke Buddy" and "Hazemaker"

Hazemaker was a 5 gallon water jug converted into a 2 way hookah. So many stories involving those pieces too...

Enjoy the new beastie: Ocean Spray! :hello:

4. Oh shit man. Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice is the best. Love the stuff.