Ocean Breeze

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thabigguy, Sep 13, 2009.

1. I live in Biloxi, MS and get Ocean Breeze all the time. Whoever says it doesn't work or you have to smoke a lot is a lie. 1 tiny bowl will get you stoned off your ass! Has to be a bowl though, joints and blunts are a waste and you won't get as high for some reason. Water bongs will destroy your fucking mind! It's pricey for $25 a gram but I get it from someone for $15 so it's not too bad. To the guy above me, it was in a dime bag with marker because they get it shipped in large quantaties and just weigh it out into smaller bags. If you're from the coast, every head shop has their own blend. Pugs in St. Martin has "The Shite" (it works, but tastes horrible), Herbal Alternatives in Gulfport has "Ocean Breeze" and "Buzz" (you get more with buzz because its fluffy but I personally like ocean breeze better), and Ya Ya's in Biloxi has "Chillin" and a blend called "Buzz" that is completely different from Herbal Alternative's "Buzz." The Buzz from Ya Ya's is probably the strongest but it's really fine like hash, so you don't get much out of it. Chillin just fucks you up! Like, super fucked up. It's like gettin drunk, the more you smoke the more you gonna get fucked. Ocean Breeze is my favorite though. It's a good high and reminds me the most of weed out of all of them.

And for the record, I will always prefer pot over anything, but I'm on probation and take regular drug tests so I don't really have a choice. The day I sign that paperwork and get off probation though, booooyyyy, ima get fuckin blowed!!!!

2. I will keep my 30$ a gram for ocean breeze, and instead take that 30$ and buy 3 grams of real dank that is guaranteed to get me super baked and last a hellof a lot longer, and cheaper!:smoking:

3. i would definitely not smoke that shit...

4. Hello my name is William Fox and im located in the duluth/superior area i have very good smoke blends for sale that will blow ocean breeze to hell.

*you pick intesity
    *you pick flavor
    *you pick texture
    *you pick type of high like if you want a body high or a head high.

starts at about $750 per lb $1200 per kg

email me at spicedude1@hotmail.com

5. lol..

6. I've went to The Last Place On Earth in Duluth and they said they no longer carry it. but they said they found better stuff. Like California Dreams, Fear and Loathing, And Judgement Day. California Dreams is really good.:smoke:
    Also if you find a place that ships Ocean Breeze in the U.S. Please let me know!