ocd and ming games

Discussion in 'General' started by boredjim8, Mar 9, 2006.

1. anyone do shit constnatly.. like ill eat cereal (one i notice it most with i proly do it with other things) in quanity of 4's so my spoon will have 4 eight ect ect on the spoon real weird..

also while in a car driving when theres a line on the road i keep my toes down and when the lines are like - - - - - i lift up my toes inbetween the dashes :confused: ..

its fucked up heh..

anyone have ismilar shit?

2. I used to a few years ago.
    Every day I had to do the same thing in the same order (ex: Everymorning I had to drink sprite. I eventually got so sick of sprite, but I still drank it..even it it was like 1 sip. Also, when I got home, I had to go straight up to my room and listen to 2 particular songs from this cd before I did anything else. I was so misrable; I thought that if I didn't do these things I'd have bad luck. And I mean, all day, every day, was full of particular things that I felt I HAD to do.)
    I think it started from when I was younger, I had this picture of this cute guy on my buliten board in my room. Every night, I'd kiss the picture or something, laughing calling it my "ritual". Well the 1st night I didn't do it, my friend got hurt in a car accident. I flipped out, did it again..and then the 2nd time I didn't do it, the same friend got hurt agan. Lol, I felt awful...so I spawned this little OCD. It suuuuuuuucked.

3. not bein rude but ur a chick right? .. what am i talkin about what guy would kiss a poster ;p thats messed up tho that he got hurt haha

4. Rofl- yep, I am. And I was younger when I did the kissing the guy poster thingy.
    But yeh...I know exactly what you're talking about with the OCD thing. But I got over it by just not doing the things I thought I had to do. Agh, those are some years of my life that I would never want to relive.

5. ya i used to walk in patterns of 4's and do amny other things in 4's .. but that ive grown out of mostly just eat in 4's

oooo o and if my right foot stps on rug left one has to before my right one can step on a tile or something (i cnat change terrains w/o both feet touching equal amount on x terrain)

6. I have to have symtery in everything I do. From furniture to seating arrangements. Its annoying. But it helps a normally lazy guy stay organized.

7. ya i hear u on that one .. alot of my shit is syemetrical .. creeps me out if its not

i just thank the higher power im not like the guy in that movie with nicholas cage whre he as ocd..

good movie

matchistic men!!

8. i bite my teeth down when ever i drive past two poles at the side of the road that i think my car would accurately fit between. also when theres a gap the size of my car (approx.) inbetween two cars comming the other direction. sometimes if theres a big line of cars coming on the highway, ill be biting down maybe 3 times a second for 10-12 seconds hahaha.

mostly do it after ive been on a long car ride, or when im driving by myself, i dont do it all the time.

when i eat, i always chew equal amounts with either side of my mouth. 2 on the left, 2 on the right, or 3/3, 5/5, etc. if theres an odd number or say just one bite of something, i have to bite it in half. i do this ALWAYS. well, maybe sometimes i dont? i never notice those times though, anytime ive ever thought about has been because i noticed i WAS doing it.

i used to have an almost OCD type thing when i was real young, like 5-6. Only it was never specific, could of been anything, but once i got the feeling, i HAD to do it. examples would be like i was walking down the street, and i saw a branch hanging down from a tree. about 30 seconds later i realized if i didnt pull that branch down and put it on the ground, something real bad would of happened later on, so i had to go back and pull it down. sometimes i needed to ride the slide multiple times, things like that. but that ended long ago.