Occupy Wall Street

Discussion in 'Politics' started by craigd89, Aug 14, 2011.

1. #41 NasaJoe, Sep 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2011
  2. I'm interested in seeing how far the protestors get when they try to set up tents and kitchens on Wall Street. I think that they won't even be allowed near it, and anybody that pushes it too far is going to end up in the Tombs and/or Rikers Island.

3. I see a guy holding a ron paul sign, I guess hes a damn communist too?

4. nay they are usually classified as terrorists at events like this one... :p

5. MTGox says Hi.
    Tradehill says Hi.

Fuck, I hope nobody show up this event. This event is what the gov wants. So they can trample your rights and shove their dicks up in your ass. If you truly want change then do it from home, do it from the community that you love. Ignore the gov all together.

6. Its about time this started happening. I was thinking something a bit more radical but still it's a start.

7. Sooo how many people are there??

8. #48 Grizmoblust, Sep 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2011

I hope nobody went.

9. Uh yes..so i would get no fly list and or prison for saying i want to go to a protest? Hmm makes me want to go to the protest even more now! What are you a pussy? It's sad to see even when the middle and poor class continue to get rammed up the ass, they still do nothing, sheep, submissive, weak...Civil Disobedience: "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

10. According to twitter 50,000 people

11. Lol you have no idea about me, so dont call me a pussy. Im trying to look out for you mate, you said that peaceful protests dont work and youd like to do more, that more what I was referring too. I know people who have been interogated for saying less on the internet, all im saying is watch your words.

12. Here is a live stream. I fully support our people here!!! This is the people vs the corporations.....thats what it boils down to. EVERYONE should support this peaceful protest to better humanity as a whole in our country.

Live stream: AnonOps Communications

13. California support this! The main grocery stores unions in California are going on strike within the next day i believe. The stupid corporations do not want to dig inside its profit to put a little more $$ into health care insurance for its workers! I'll be supporting the strike 100%. I'll be supporting the protest at wall street in spirit!

14. #55 Grizmoblust, Sep 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2011
    You know, you don't have to protest. You can do the most easiest solution; simply don't pay anything to corporation, they'll go down faster than protesting on the streets.

15. THIS is why people are protesting in the streets. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eNPAH46oI8&feature=related]55 year old Homeless Man carries 2 Masters Degrees ( Maurice Johnson ) - YouTube[/ame]

16. Sorry for being cliche, but the MSM always understates the true number of protesters at anti-war or anti-bank rallies.

17. It was a much smaller turnout than expected. One problem was, they didn't even apply for any permits to march or hold demonstrations. If they had done this, it might have been more effective.

The choir in the video news link below, singing the Battle Hymn of the Republic and The Star Spangled Banner, was Lyndon LaRouche's people.

Protesters Slam Wall Street For Main Street Woes - WPIX

18. are they planning on staying there till monday.. for when the market is actually open?

seems kind of silly to do on a saturday, no?

19. Yea, they should have done it on Monday, seeing as how I'm not so sure the whole month thing is gonna happen, they may as well have started it on a Monday.