Occupy Pope, Occupy religion, occupy the world

Discussion in 'General' started by ete23, Nov 26, 2011.

1. #1 ete23, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    Disagree? Because, I mentioned Jesus, that somehow translates to you that Jesus wanted people to make a religion out of his teachings, although love may had very well have been the oringinal intent. I can see it isn't anymore.. it to control you. to restrict the self.
    Hey pope, you claim you are man of God.. Afraid to die for your beliefs huh? ride around in your little bulletproof car.. haha
    If you truly knew this God, like I do, or seem to at least grasp the idea. Your body here on Earth would become bulletproof yourself.

But why be afraid that your beliefs will get you killed.. when you want to express them. Those West boro baptist speak much bs and arnt afraid to die for their beliefs... They go out in public with sign saying were all going to hell and are not afraid that someone will kill them? has anyone killed them for speaking lies yet? Nope
    These crazy fundies have more sense and belief then you who call yourself pope, lol

Pope admit there is not hell and its exists only as suffering on earth. Pope admit there is not heaven and its exists only as celebrating on earth. Pope what do you stand for if not hate and evil.
    Admit you know nothing, admit you stand for a part of all that is wrong.Where is your voice of ideas to help spread Love?
    Seems you make very few messages for claiming to know God, wheres your youtube channel dude?

................................................................im waiting, and you taking to long, man, people are starving to death.. literally..
    tupac said
    "you got money for wars but cant feed the poor."
    Dont eat for a few days, feel this feeling people

2. still waiting, im sure you can hop on tv real quick please............................................................ just keep letting people suffer.:confused:

3. stop giving this evil dude your hard earn money!!!!!!!! so he can dress up all fancy to lie to you!!!!!!! him and his squad of fools

no money no POWER!!!!

4. got msnbc on... it bascially live.... still waiting.............

5. arghhhhhhhhh progress is a process dammit

6. Did you have a stimulating conversation with yourself?

7. progress is a process.. might as well speed that process up right?

8. how can you contact the pope????? what phone number do you call? theres no way i can fly to Rome, someone get the message to him.. i dont know who call

thinking 911 but what can that help?

9. The pope is on thanksgiving break, it might take a couple more days until he sees this thread

10. its truly is a Popeless situation...