Occupy <My City> Experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ManWithTheJive, Oct 21, 2011.

1. I'ma write this before I forget it, but holy shit.

Anyways, tonight I decided to go visit my town's occupations - and as always, I'm packing weed. So I go in the tent and theres 4 of us just talking about shit for quita while. Then one guy stands up and says straight up, "I'm going to go outside and find a place to smoke marijuana."
    So anyways, I say I've got some weed too, and tag along with him. So we smoke some weed an head back to the tent. So after a few minutes of sitting around talking and such, I ask the other 3 if there's anything to eat,they direct me to the food tent. So I pull out a flashlight and searched for some food.
    Man this thing was packed full - I didn't know what to grab, all kinds of food.
    So I grap a couple apples (tasted soo good baked) and then noticed a bag of oreos. So I got free munchies. Awesome. At this time I am thinking that this is like the best shit that ever happened.

---Fast forward to midnight---

So some of the bars closed so there was a bunch of drunktards around. One came up to the tent and started threatening us to a fight over and over agin, calling us a disgrace to canada. Typical drunk shit.
    So after a while of this drunk fuck threatening us one of us phoned the police.
    Anyways, the drunk fuck was still hanging around, so the guy phoned the cops again. The drunk then left. Then after a while of veggin around,mI decide to go home. Now I'm writin this shit. Fuck I am so high.

When I get my paycheck I'ma get them some cash as a thanks for the munchies.

2. well with Occupy Westlake (Seattle) i can say one thing.

FUCK THEM. I understand why and what they are protesting for. I understand and agree with them. But for gods sake, why must you people go on marches in the middle of the 4 lane roads, blocking and traffic from moving, and forcing my busses to be rediculously late. Fuck you fuckers

3. Yeah fuck Occupy Providence as well... It's a bunch of rich WASPy kids pretending that they're impoverished. Yet they pay 50k+ a year to go to an Ivy League school.

4. lol Canadians striking...southpark has ruined me..
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY6fp95uGfM&feature=related]South park - We want more money! - YouTube[/ame]