Occult Anatomy

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by 1Trismegistus1, May 24, 2010.

1. #21 Mnemonicsmoke, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    Yeah :laughing:

Sorry lol

thats just what came to mind...but yeah, man. I've got no clue what that might be, maybe if you focus on when you started to feel that way and those circumstances?
    [/QUOTE]

I can dig that

2. i think im able to absorb sound energy

i was sitting in my single cab truck which has pretty good speakers so the music was sounding real fresh (forgot which def tones track) and i was just getting myself into it and trying to merge myself with the vibrations like feel what they were trying to tell me and i had it up pretty loud but then i felt the tingly feeling all over and focused on building it but using the music you know feeling what it was conveying.

and it started sounding like i was making the music, as if it was absorbing in my bones and being amplified throughout the core and the tingly feeling kept getting intenser and i really felt it in my body now and i felt myself get hot really fucking quick like from cool to sweating in a matter of 5 seconds.

then i was just like woah, that felt fucking crazy and too much to shrug off as nothing

anyone have any insight on this?

3. It may not be along the lines of the exact thing you are talking about but you should research sounds and the brain.

Things like Stonehenge for example, were built to amplify sounds. Ancient people knew the effect of sound on our bodies and mind well before we think.

4. maybe you have mentioned it in another thread,

but in the Bible names for God are YHWH and El or Elohim if i recall correctly haha

Is Akasa the El that the Bible uses and the YHWH is the 4 elements (Fire, Air, Water, Earth in that order)

if so, could that indicate that the Bible is worshiping two different types of "gods" in a way, yet they both form "El" or Akasa?

5. Indeed YHWH is the secret of the tetragrammaton, in the mastery of the 4 elements. Pronouncing Yod Heh Wod Heh correctly will cause the earth to quake violently. Fortunately, this is not something known to any but the highest Adepts, Adepts who do not even require an incarnation to influence the earth sphere in it's physical form. It was how Atlantis was sunk, to prevent a "great woe" from occuring when the Atlanteans were going to open up a gateway to below.

Light there was in ancient ATLANTIS.
    Yet, darkness, too, was hidden in all.

Fell from the Light into the darkness,
    some who had risen to heights among men.

Proud they became because of their knowledge,
    proud were they of their place among men.
    Deep delved they into the forbidden,
    opened the gateway that led to below.

Sought they to gain ever more knowledge but
    seeking to bring it up from below.

Many will doubt that Atlantis ever existed, but the entire rise and fall of Atlantis can be viewed in the Akasa Chronicle in just a moment, as Akasa is both timeless and spaceless.

Elohim is one of the names of God in the Quabbalistic Tree of Life, it is one of the ten Sephira, the Tree of Life has 72 points on it, corresponding to the 72 levels to Godhead. In reality, God is all names, being the All. It's rather comical to me to think of some of the names of God as being, say, Steve, or Jimmy, or Shaniqua lol, but is indeed true in the sense that God is the Whole Being, consisting of All things in One Infinite form, being all names. A thing cannot exist without a name. Of course, the "holy" names of God all have their special meaning, but there is only one name that grasps God's true being, I'll leave you to meditate on this name, and it matters not what language it is spoken in, wise men of all ages have called God by this name.

6. #26 peachesoncracrk, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    when you mean the one name do you mean the cosmic sound??

oh and will do fatblunts

you sure now about not taking DMT? lol

it'll make things extremely apparent

if you read some teachings like the occult it describes the way and what happens when you uncover your spirit, the ego loss, the oneness and such, at a massive dose and some experience on it i will vouch that God is glimpsable, as is with meditation

7. #27 Insurgency, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    Bro, I have done dmt and doses. Although, these things happen to me, my choice personally, is just thinking that these visions and experiences that happen to me, are nothing more than my mind at work. I find sleep and meditation very similar, but with just one difference. That being that when you are awake and conscious in a meditated state, your body is at rest, yet your senses are working, making these 'dreams' seem more intense.

Dreams have shaped our lives ever since primitive man.

8. dear friends,
    the Knowledge you are talking about is a Master Yoga System. it is an ancient knowledge that has been carefully guarded for centuries.
    the manuscript that has been mentioned in earlier posts is just a small part of that knowledge and it is incomplete. today Master Yoga is a bit different than described in manuscript... it is a live knowledge that changes according to Energy changes that we all are experiencing :) if you wont to Know more of Master Yoga and teacher Ananda Roshi that has been chosen to bring that knowledge out to the world, please contact me thru balans.mahati@gmail.com
    I am a Teacher in Master Yoga for almost 3 years now :) I Know, from my OWN experience, what Gayalhamas are and how to work with that energies. please do not follow this manuscript because it is incomplete and lacking most vital informations. if you really wont to Know of egypt and scepters (rods) contact me, I`ll be more than happy to help

Love and Light to all

Mahati

9. You're going to have to drop some more knowledge here my friend, lest no one take you seriously.