Occasional Heavy humidity - Good or Bad?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GumDispenser, Feb 10, 2009.

1. My grow closet is in the bathroom's closet room. There's the water heater in there, so the room is always at a cozy 80f for the plant.

I wonder if I should open the closet door when I take showers to send some steamy love to the plants.

Or would that be a "shock" ?

2. MJ does not want a tropical rainforest climate, don't steam up your plants. You could encourage mold in the inner folds and such.

3. Toasty Might Have Been Baked Too!! DO NOT Grow Where your water heater sits, If your pipes burst or anything ever happens with that Ur Grow Could Be Jeopardized or Discovered. Just My Suggestion Im Not your mentor But I've Seen Horror Stories regarding things like this.

4. didnt think about that. However my grow room will be moving to my spare bedroom when the plants reach a bigger size.

Anyway, basically, if people come in your house for an emergency like the water heater bursting (which isnt likely with anything from the past 10 years), then you're fucked unless your plants are well hidden WITHIN the house/apartment.