Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ocala, fl

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by grayman, Sep 5, 2017.

1. hey there pretty season toker here just looking for new friends to hang out with. if anyone is interested maybe we could compare buds

• Like Like x 3
  2. haha man i've been in florida all of my life, no way am i evacuating. This thing is supposed to hit us tonight and it's barely raining, little bit of wind but it ain't bad at all honestly. it feels like a bad thunderstorm, which of course us locals are used to.

3. She's been outside the whole time . Really my only option . I just need it to come back before she thinks it's time to flower from the late season. Ughh

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Ya then your well into it to much time to take it back hope all goes well DM me when I come back down maybe link up see what's good

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just got the power back. Finally time to go back to normal business, I'm otw back now

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. jose isn't going to hit us. I've been out of power now for about a week, but everyone around me is getting theirs turned on so hopefully I'm next. Good thing I have plenty of medicine in my hurricane pack haha. We didn't get hit too hard here, mostly a lot of wind, debris and trees all over the place, but we are finally getting restored back to normal. It sucks to see so many businesses I once respected price gouging to take advantage of the situation and people. This is one of the reasons I have considered leaving this state, not only would it be cheaper somewhere else, but it wouldn't be so crowded. Florida has just been flooded with so many more people over the last couple of years inflation has gone through the roof on real estate.

7. yeah that looks about right. we had nothing but a bunch of debris and branches laying out around our yard. no structural damage though.

• Like Like x 1
  8. praying for a chill summer, unlike last year.