OC and Xanax?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by speedball, Mar 2, 2009.

1. #1 speedball, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009
    I know mixing benzo's and opiates are supposed to be fun.... i took 2mg of xanax (g3722) a few minutes ago, havent had xans in a while so not much tolerance id assum. i got like 25mg of oc left. is it safe to do that? or should i just do like 10mgs?

2. no clue but id go big:hello:

3. yeah. all i have left is 8mg of xanax and the 25mg of oc...

4. You should be fine adding 25mg to that 2mg. I'd just say just no mo Xanax.

5. yea 25mg of OC should be fine

dont pop any more bars though

6. Just take the whole pill. It should be fun man. I love that combo

7. well. 25mg up the NOSE and i've now reached my limit. i promised myself i would never snort with less than a hudred dollar bill, that way if i aint got at least a hundred bucks left over i cant get OC or coke (if i really cant find anything else i can get coke easier than the rest so i get it every once in a blue moon now lol. i think i'm gonna just leave it here for tonight.

8. Dude you blew Alprazolam???

Waste. Bad taste.

9. Personally i think it takes away from the opiate high. Try vailum + OC.

10. Don't try any Benzo with and Opiate, atleast in normal doses, wayyyy too much CNS depression goin on at once.

No one needs the monkey on their back, much less sitting on their fucking chest.

11. You made me think very very hard (something i don't do too often) and I don't think I have ever snorted a pill or blow or anything that I have railed up my nose for whatever reason with a hundred dollar bill and i've had my fair share of snorting shit. So the next thing on my short list of things to do is snort some blow with a 100 dollar bill. Probabley going to take a while until I have one of those Benjamins in my hands though.

12. no i blw oc not xan

popped the xans

i cant wait to fianlly get to take a bar before class again. those are the bst days

13. hahah i love going to class benzod the fuck out

u dont remember shit but makes the time fly

14. exactly. plus i always smoke a bowl on top of that. im gonna love school tomorrow

• Like Like x 1

15. always always always shit i think i went to my archeology class half the time fucked up and just fooled around on the computer. thank god the TA emailed me the notes for that

16. shit was strong

17. just be careful man..and dont make a habit of it.

18. yeah i only did it once. did 4mg xanax before school and i dont remember classes but as usual i have wonderful notes :) plus the classes are uber easy so its not hard anyways.