OC 80's FINALLY

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by speedball, Feb 28, 2009.

1. #1 speedball, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
    Picked up a couple OC 80's today for 40 each. I railed a half and rode with a buddy to walmart where we smoked and i proceeded to be quite fucked up. It is everything I could have imagined, quite nice. Anyone else love this shit? I cant wait to buy more lol. Got the CRAZY fuckin itchies (still) but they were good. I'm well over peak now but still feel great.

oh and while i was at walmart i bought some 5-htp. took one capsule just now, guess i'll take a couple throughout the day tomorrow and i'll either be rolling or possibly blowin 40 or 60mg of OC.

2. 5-HTP is the shit
    But yeah take it easy with the OC's bro

3. YEa man take it easy with the OCs man, ive been addicted to them for quite a while, its starts out recreationaly, then its" ohh well i can do them 2 days in a row", and BAM, your addicted, like me, ive came off it like 4 times and the withdrawls are worse then DEATH, belive me, fuckin horrible.
    Lately ive been getting like 20 OC 80s for 35$ a piece, and they go for about 60-80$ around here so i got the hookup on em, I was making cake for a while but i stoped that shit, its to risky.

Bottom line is be carefull, you wont relise your addicted untill its to late, belive me its happend like that to almost everybody i know, including me, and we all wish we never started but still take them to keep the W/Ds away. Alot of my buddys are hardcore fiends now, all because of OC's and PERC 30mgs

4. #4 speedball, Feb 28, 2009
    they're so fun though. what i liked most, and why i'll probably keep some around at all times, is my migraine i had since 8 am (i was extremely sick from that at work) went away within minutes of me railing the shit. talk about a lifesaver. lol.

also. how long does a decent dose (such as 40mg) last for you guys?

5. My girlfriend sold two of these babies for $50 each today.
    She gave me a couple, but I haven't taken them yet.

6. #6 CuT iT OuT, Feb 28, 2009
    Damn man that is cheap! At least where I'm from. I wish I could get those prices.

I'm actually extreme jealous of you right now.

7. #7 Cameron8679, Feb 28, 2009
    QFT, everyone thinks they're the exception when it comes to opiate addiction... sadly, everyone is also proven wrong in that respect pretty quickly. Only an extremely small percentage of those who use strong opiates [morphine/heroin/oxycodone/various other pharmaceutical opiates etc] can successfully become and stay only an occasional user, especially if their access to these opiates is extensive.

The best way to avoid addiction is to dose small and sparingly over time, rather than doing as much as you need to get really fucked up every time you use. Do that, and you'll soon discover just how important the factor of tolerance is. Keep using even after you build a fairly good tolerance to the drug, and you'll soon find yourself exactly where you vowed you would never go: addiction.

8. not trying to sound like a dick here, but i dont remember saying i wouldnt get addicted to anything, in fact, ive had opiate addictions before, i know its real and sucks ass and yes w/d do suck too. i thank the people who said it for being nice tho and trying to look out for me.

deal is, as with coke... this is not something i can afford to do often much less even find it. i make about 130 a week while in school. that pill alone cost basically a third of my pay, meaning i have little money left after paying cell phone, gas, etc. so thankyou for your concern! i have taken what i have been told into consideration and ill save my other half for next week :)

9. Why 5-HTP for oxys?

They dont really take a hit on your seratonin.

10. the 5htp doesnt have anything to do with the oxy's. i just wanted to test for myself whether or not it helps with rolling before or after. i've seen so many mixed reviews so idk what the truth is.

11. Yeah oc 80s for like 60 around here its crazy, but im presrcibe 10/325 percs so I am happy.

12. oxys are great

13. Oxycodone and oxycontin is great, oxycontin is just better though :D

14. meh oxy is cool every now and then

shit's too expensive, though

i mean, for 40 bucks i can get a gram of coke

or some capsules

or a fat sack or 2

15. but that pill will last longer than the G of yay.;)

i grabbed one for fifty yesterday, and faced the whole thing in a half hour..BARELY FADED.. i was like whoa..shits gettin bad.drank and smoked an eighth on top of it and STILL barely faded.. like what the fuck? i should be loaded but im on point.

16. fuck coke. i've had it, not as fun as OC's. not even close. i love x but thats the only upper i do on the regular, i love me some downers especially opiates hell yeah. yeah and OC lasts longer, coke is shit short.

• Like Like x 1
  17. man i just ran out of the last of my oxy's yesterday. Today i feel quite shitty. But honestly, i've been using OC's for a while now, and i couldnt get addicted to em. Once my tolerance starts going up, my train of thought is always, ' ah fuck it, it aint good enough anymore, i guess i gotta take some time off" and then i deal with the shitty days that follow until im good. Benzo withdrawals were wayyyyyyy harder, and much harder to convince myself to stop. I've gotten "addicted" to OC's and broken that addiction a few times. not gonna lie tho, if there were some of that OC80 left sittin on my dresser, id deffinitely be crushin it right now.

yesterday i didnt even enjoy my high. I got really fucked up at first, and then i was just in a reallllly pissed off mood for the entire day. every single thing just aggrevated me - everything someone said, everything someone did, anything i did, whatever was goin on on tv, it was insane. It got to the point where i decided i wouldnt even go out n party wit my friends cuz people were just getting on my nerves lol.

now im just kinda hungover from 2 weeks of OC use (which coincided with me stopping my benzos) and i feel pretty shitty. i think im gonna make some coffee, smoke a joint, n maybe take some klonopin (yea i didnt stop 100%, but cut back a shit ton)

regardless, yea OC's are a helluva drug - personally, i think i could only get addicted if i started mainlining H, but i can easily see the addictive qualities in it, especially if you got an addictive personality. I love my oxys- i wanna get a turtle right now, but eh- i think im gonna stop for a month or so.

18. Ahh gotca.

never really did it for me.

19. i love oxys you shouldnt have blown 40 ur first time i did the same thing but now ur gonna have to keep blowing more to get that same buzz

20. glad to see you got some OCs.... ahhhh counting down the days (3) till I can see my friend with those ill drug connects. First night... mos def noddin