Obvious drunk, is obvious

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by figarofigaro, Sep 22, 2012.

1. I'm driving behind this guy doing exactly the speed limit, not one mile over.

He's swerving, he's stopping short, and I honestly had enough.

I was going to pass him, but there was a major intersection coming up, so I figured I'd get away from him eventually.

He pulls into the straight turning lane, and I pull into the straight and right turning lane (No turn on red)

So I'm obviously not going to get stuck behind him.

I pull up next to him, and he was smashed. He wasn't high, he was obviously drunk. So I grill him down. I don't take my eyes off of him for a second. And he gets really really fucking uncomfortable.

The two lanes turn into one right past the intersection, so when the light turns green I blow past him, get in front of him and cruise doing 60 mph.

He was doing like 30 a ways back.

I pull up to my traffic light that my street is on, make a quick left and slow it down (It's a residential neighborhood and cops like to sit at the fire station, so there really isn't a need to speed)

He follows me into my neighborhood, which only has one way in and one way out.

So he floors it, and catches up to me.

I speed up, and I'm pushing 70-80 mph and he pussies out. So I round a corner, and instead of pulling into my driveway I sit on the street (I don't want him to know where I live)

he rolls past me at 20mph and turns down a side street. So I pull into my driveway, and from my driveway I see him make a U-Turn.

So I hop out, open my trunk (Louisville Slugger in the trunk)

and stand in my driveway.

He pulls back onto my street and rolls past at 10mph and doesn't do a thing.

I hope my car tires don't get slashed in the morning by some drunk idiot.

really boring story, but yea.

2. i dont think it's a boring story :D

3. haha not boring at all. I was waiting for some shit to go down though lol but be safe OP

4. He obviously knew he was doing something wrong... so why does he have to be an asshole

I gave him a "you're an idiot, please don't crash your car into a minivan full of kids" look at the traffic light

and he gets all hard and pissy. He knew he was in the wrong

If you're driving drunk or high, at least be considerate... because what you're doing directly effects others. He wasn't even on a back road (which is understandable if you're drunk) he was on a major one and there was a line of cars behind him and me.

People are dumb

5. hahaha that was funny

6. no it's not

7. Well that's weird. Why would you think he would do something bad to you? Did you hang out with this guy while he was getting drunk and said something that made him mad? :confused: Or was he just some random drunk guy?

8. It really isn't. But uhhh... shit happens.

@weednotcrack No, I forgot how i got behind him actually.. but I was just really pissed the entire time because he was driving slow and randomly breaking and it was just a hazard to everybody

9. That's wild, I've had someone follow me for some random stuff like that before. Talking about smashed, I'm at the bar replying to this Lmao, tgif, I'm so high too. Smoke--o

Ps, I'm def not driving.

10. if you get this in time, do a jager bomb for me man! :hello:

11. Aghh too late. I spent my last on a "tree smasher". It's really good though. Thank god for auto correct

12. Some drink idiot ran his 2011 mustang into the woods near my apartments tonight, cops and fire department had the road blocked off.

13. [quote name='"HerbalTurtle"']Some drink idiot ran his 2011 mustang into the woods near my apartments tonight, cops and fire department had the road blocked off.[/quote]

It wasn't me. Lol.

14. If you did wake up with your tires slashed, I wouldn't feel bad for you. Yeah he was in the wrong, but you shouldn't have glared at the guy. If he was offended, that little voice that says fuck with his shit is much louder then if he was sober, and the voice that says don't be stupid is a lot quieter.

I hope it doesn't happen, but I wouldn't be all that surprised if he ended up doing something to your car.

15. #15 thewarden, Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2012
    I'm just baffled you went back to your house. If someone is following me and I don't approve of it, I'd just start driving to the local police station.

One time I was high as fuck and driving with my friend, and this big ass SUV (no, it wasn't a cop) just began tailgating the shit out of us. Then they'd slow down, then speed back up and tailgate us some more. We were going to Rite Aid which was like 10 minutes away and continued going there. They followed us all the way there, pulled into a parking slot like 3 spaces away, and just sat in there. We didn't get out of the car and just sat there. They did too, also their windows were tinted as fuck so we couldn't see in. We left, then they kept doing the same tailgating thing to us, so we drove to the police station and pulled in the parking lot, at which point they finally left.

It was more likely than not just someone fucking with us, but it was legitimately scary cause you never know who people are or what they're capable of doing

so wait...

looking at someone funny is justification for property damage? Let's say OP works a minimum wage job (no offense, just making a point) and makes $10 an hour, and say his tires cost $200 for all 4. This asshole slashes 2, which costs OP $100. So OP has to work 10 extra hours to fix his tires because some asshole has a temper and OP looked at him funny.

16. I read somewhere that if somebody slashes 3 out of 4 tires... your insurance won't cover it...

but 4 out of 4, they cover it completely...

:(

17. that story made me feel like I was in the Fast and the Furious

edit: if they only slash 3 and you know the insurance won't cover it, I guess you're gonna be slashing one of your own tires quick

18. Didn't think of that!

Thanks ahahhaha.

I've heard nasty stories of people getting fingers blown off from slashing tires though...

19. so use a boar spear :confused_2:

and be sure to enlarge the other 3 to the same size

20. Ehh i been around "friends" who did that shit for fun. i even didi a couple time (peer pressure is a bitch). I dont do it now obviuodly i was young at that time. but i never seen a preson get any damage from that.

i feel kinda bad. this dude just chose a random car and slahded all of its tires. i was like wtf man? hes says what? who cares..

human race is cray