Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Obtaining Mm For Erbs Palsy/brachial Plexus?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by NateC, Jun 3, 2013.

1. What's up guys, my names Nathan, I'm 20 years old and since birth have been living with a condition known as Erb's Palsy or Brachial Plexus. For those who don't know what it is, it's nerve damage and in my case permanent. The condition/injury is a birth injury caused by the doctor when they pull on the arm of a baby coming out of the birth canal, 'tearing' the nerves in the arm.I live in the state of Massachusetts and was wondering if this would be a case where a doctor would recommend MM for me. The damage done (in this case which is my right arm) will occasionally give me a sharp tense pain if I leave my arm in a certain position, sleep on it, or lift something. I use cannabis on a daily basis now to help the pain and discomfort it will give me. I'm not a 'young adult looking for a reason to smoke cannabis' I'm looking for something to 'legally' help with my discomfort I encounter with my arm and thought maybe the community on this forum could give me some information, thanks.