Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Obtaining Medical Marijuana in the State of Maryland

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by dukesup1978, Oct 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm am looking to obtain a medical marijuana license for my mother in the state of MD. She has end-stage liver cirrhosis and is currently in hospice. She struggles with constant nausea, loss of appetite, and pain - I think she would greatly benefit from marijuana. I live in CA where it is easy, I don't quite know how to go about pursuing this for her in the state of Maryland as things are not as clear cut here. Her primary doctor is very anti-medical marijuana and her hospice nurses have informed me they do not prescribe it. I appreciate any information anyone may provide.

Thank you

2. Please check the sticky thread entitled "DO YOU QUALIFY" for the information you're looking for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.