Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Obtaining medical card in colorado

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by AlexTheGreat8, Aug 19, 2013.

1. I am moving to colorado (boulder specifically) in the coming week and would appreciate some advice on how to obtain a red card. I have trouble staying asleep at night due to EXTREMELY violent dreams that make it difficult to make it through a night without waking up in a panicked cold sweat. I have no documented medical history to prove this and have traditionally used over the counter sleep aids to help me sleep. Is it likely that I would be approved for a medical card?

2. I have the same issue, no documented medical records, but I am looking to get one for my back pain that causes sleep deprivation because of the pain. Sorry I cant help you out though.

3. You really shouldn't have a problem with getting a card.

When you do, get on something like WeedMaps and find a reputable dispensary, Boulder has several. Tell them what you have just posted and they will fix you up with a nice Indica.