Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Obtaining a vendor's license for "water pipes" and the like

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ssstone, Dec 12, 2007.

1. So I'm quite the craftsman when it comes to homemade pieces, and I was wondering if anyone has any info on getting a license to legally sell pipes (in the US), seeing as I don't want to get in any trouble for it like Mr. Chong

Any advice is greatly appreciated

2. this is a good question, I've been dying to buy a glassblowing kit but I'm not sure what I have to do legally to sell the pieces. It probably varies by state, but I would imagine you need a license of some sorts.

3. You should probably start out on Ebay or Craigslist, and if your pieces get big, then make some sort of E-commerce site.

4. but first i wanna see some pieces!

5. google

6. Unless you're blowing glass (and good at it) don't bother no one wants to buy macguyver'd bongs.

7. When I said "Quite the craftsman" I was being modest, my homemades can't really ever be topped :cool:

8. Show us some pics of your homemade creations, im interested now.

9. lets see them man.:hello:

10. Yeah, lets see these things.

11. I'm with this guy. the only way I could see that this wouldn't apply is if it didn't look like it was homemade or if you sold it at a slave labor price, and even then it would still have to be pretty badass.