1. Grasscity.com August contest: Subscribe to our channel on YouTube to be entered to win a PAX 2 Vaporizer! Winner will be announced Sept 1st
    Dismiss Notice

Obtaining a Medical Marijuana Card for a Non-California Resident

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by kandrews88, Jun 16, 2010.

  1. I will be living in Riverside County (Palm Springs, CA) for the next two months. For a non-California resident, is it difficult to obtain a medical marijuana card? Could one walk into a dispensary without one, or are there doctors in the given area that write prescriptions liberally for patients without medical records on hand?


  2. What you are looking for is 100% illegal, and you cannot do what you want to do. Sorry, but you MUST establish residency in order to get a MMJ recommendation. Just vacationing here for 2 months is not enough

    What YOU are advocating is not only a felony (fraud) but it's also against the TOS of the board.
  3. Is CA a state that recognizes card from other states? If so, get a card at home if your state has mmj laws.
  4. No Sinse - only Montana and Rhode Island accept MMJ recommendations from other states. California does not.

Share This Page