Obsidn's Stealth Kessil LED grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by obsidn, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Ok, So I've moved into my new apartment and I've built my closet setup.
    I learnt alot on that first grow. This one will only be one plant. SCROG.

The plan is:
    Lighting: 2x Kessil H150 purples during veg.
    and 1 Kessil H150 red during flower (in addition to the purples)

Species: Tangerine Dream by Barneys Farm.
    Feeding/grow medium: Hydroponic bubble bucket.
    Nutes: Flora Nova grow and bloom. (got lazy)

Here's the setup.
    -It's a closet thingy I bought from Wal-mart. I sealed the sides for odor and light protection.
    -I bought a fan from Home Depot for exhaust. I was going to buy an inline 4" but I saw this three sided thing that looked good so I bought it.
    -To stop odor from leaving throught the fan I bought a carbon activated sheet from Wal-mart that is going to but cut to size and placed over the fan.
    -The air pump has two hoses to the bucket and there is a water pump inside the bucket that I will turn on to drain the resevoir.

Pics of the setup. The seed hasn't sprouted yet. Im tired, time to sleep.

Attached Files:

2. Wow, fantastic...It always helps to have a game plan, but most of all, a positive attitude! Hope all goes well!

3. Nice going. I gave the same cabinit but im using soil and leds. Looks good can't wait to see some plants. keep us updated . I just started a journal last night. Lol

4. ^ Really? Wow, what a coincidence. keep it up, it'll be good to see the both grows happening in parellel.

5. Subscribed. I have a Kessil H150 Purple I'm vegging with and am eager to compare my results as I'm flowering with 400W HPS.

6. Yes it will. I'm doin two plants. A blueberry gum and a critical

7. Keep this shit on the DL IRL. Don't care who you meet, you don't mention it to them. Shits serious business. Can't trust a ho, nahmsayin? Careers go down the shitter fast when you get picked up by the rozzas on noise like this.

Good luck and have fun.

8. ^ ever the sage

9. I guess we'll mark this as day one of vegetative growth. The seed has germinated and is looking good.
    I also just bought Dead Island.
    So all in all, a good day.

Except that one of my purple kessils, seems to have lost its blue. Debating whether or not to replace it.

Attached Files:

10. I would start day one when it has first set of jagged leaves. imo

11. Looks like were at the same stage of growth. I have just the single Kessil and am going to flower in HPS. Good Luck! I'll pull up a chair.

12. Sweet I'll b watching

13. hehe, the second kessil purple is on the fritz so I might be vegging with one purple. do you have a journal going stealthd0c? could you put a link to it here.
    So i can be lazy and just click it.

14. I'm even lazier! Have some pics but haven't gotten around to posting yet. Soon, though.

15. The littel girl is doing well.
    5 gallons of water and 1ml of nova grow.

Attached Files:

16. I've finally got my grow up on G City. Check out the link in my signature.

17. The grow continues

Attached Files:

18. Looking good. How old is she?

19. 9 days, as of that post from germination (the two little fake leaves out of the seed). I take the pictures and then put them directly on GC, so the pics are what she looks like as of that moment.
    Replaced two gallons of water today, one with 2 ml of nova grow. Didnt bother doing a whole resevoir change.
    Im soo glad I put that water pump in there to drain the water, its so fing easy to do now.