Obsidn's LED closet blueberry

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by obsidn, May 10, 2011.

1. ^no shit, id know that handle anywhere.
    not so good. although i vegged (grew the plants) fine, despite my feading them too much twice. im now flowering them (making the buds) and the leaves on the right plant having been dieing at an alarming rate, too fast to be good. The leaves are yellowing and then dieing way too quick. i've been adjusting the nutes but im not having much luck.
    what it comes down to is, Im gonna get some bud, but not alot.
    i have one last idea im gonna try and see if that has any results.

2. Day 27 of flowering

You know, besides the yellowing leaves at the bottom of righty, they dont look that bad i guess. Just not as good as I'd wished.

Attached Files:

3. They all look purple to me :confused_2::laughing:

4. They look beautiful Obsidn, I don't know what your talkin about ;) Gorgeous little babies. Happy growing

and I can't help but notice that your plants have what all my previous grows had. The very tips of the leaves are burnt/dead. Do you know why?

5. that drying dying tip of the leaves is mild nute burn. Which is what you should have during flower if you are feeding her all she can take. Its when is spreads faster and further into the leaf when you gotta worry.
    So if you had burnt tips and don't like it, dial back your nutes a little.
    As for Obsid's girls they look beautiful, stop over analyzing bud, your doin fine.
    :smoke:

6. I think Im gonna cry. :) Thanks for the encouragment guys.

FT, I agree with SoCal.

edit: congratulations socal on ur harvest!

7. hehe my mini harvest, if the math stays the same I think i got 6-7 ozs wet when I cut her down.:smoke:

8. Hey guys, a little update about the clones.
    All have taken root. One actually looks like its not gonna die, in fact its thriving.
    So I've put two in a pot together (the stronger one will live). And the thriving one is in her own pot, she deserves it. The fourth, if she lives, will go outside. Pics to come after the weekend. Got family over, trying to keep it hush hush.

i cant wait to see it SoCal

9. looking good man, hope the harvest turns out well. When are you looking to start?

10. dunno, i just got home from my mini vacation. had a quick look at the girls before the lights turned off. i saw the beginnings of the first hairs turning orange. so we're nearing teh end. Just gotta wait till the trichs turn red and then pick and dry. so prolly a couple weeks.

tomorrow i'll get yous guys some well deserved picks. :)

11. [​IMG]

12. Pics. The buds plumped up while I was gone.
    Yeah, theres the nute burn thingy.

Attached Files:

13. Been a long time since I checked this, they have come a long way, looking great man!

14. thanks CuZ. its certainly taken a while.
    beeze, that pic is hilarious!

15. the heat wave finally hit my area. I hope the plants can survive the next two days. Sunday its suppossed to go back to normal around here.

16. I know... it's horrid here as well......
    90 here @ 8AM already :devious:
    101 by lunchtime :mad:

But like you said... Sunday..... only 91 :yay:

That's just sooooo wrong to be cheering for 91:laughing::smoke::wave:

17. 90 at 8am?? where do you live? Venus?

18. The Beast coast is where we at right now:laughing:

19. Ahhh... Im on the best coast.. err West Coast... meh, same thing.

20. heh, Im on a hill with a breeze so it helps alot but I still hit 86 at 10am . I know thats not bad but still beyond what Im used to here. Beast Coast, hehe. Down in the valley below me its up in the 90s