Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Obsessions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thedeacon01, Aug 13, 2012.

1. I don't know if its just me, but I go through phases where I want to just buy glass, glass, glass, and more glass. Bad enough where I can't smoke for the next month due to possible drug testing, and still want to buy glass. But honestly, who buys a bong and doesn't smoke it. Am I the only one like this? If you guys saw a sick piece and weren't able to smoke, would you still buy it?

2. I'd probably be able to convince myself that it would make no sense to do that... But then again, I just bought a spoon a few weeks ago and i'm going to pick out a new bubbler in two days, So I'm in a phase of buy buy buy too haha.

3. I'm the same way with every abnormal/awesome looking bong bowl. I've got like 15 and use like 3 lol

4. #4 theNYCstoner, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
    My obsession is collecting stoner tools and this obsession is bad

I have 3 grinders :( chromium crusher sharpstone and spacecase I just kept upgrading to the best one for some reason

Da buddha vape bout to upgrade to silver server or pax vaporizer

and i also have a m420 and i420 incredibowl with several attachments

on top of all that I have a sneaker addiction =/

Both a hurting my pockets but it feels good getting a new piece I just buy buy buy

5. so far I've managed to convince myself not to, but idk if ill be able to hold out haha

its a problem

6. I had one pipe and a bowl for a bong/GB. Live with my rents so that's all I was able to hold onto. My head shop is out of the way so I rarelyyy go there.