Observing wildlife whilst baked

Discussion in 'General' started by BubbaFresh, Mar 25, 2015.

1. I love enjoying all of God's creation (my personal belief, I realize views differ, and this isn't a thread about that). Living out in the country, I get the chance to view beautiful creatures such as waterfowl, ducks, geese, whitetail deer, and wild turkeys. And I am always mesmerized by them, especially after several bowls. Right now I'm enjoying some of Kansas' finest bud and watching a pair of Canada Geese not 25 yards away. Blessings :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Gotta love nature, especially when you are at peace with it. [​IMG]

Cheers!

3. A mallard hen quacks in the distance over the lake...

4. Ah goose,goes very well with new potatoes and a nice red wine sauce ;)

5. I do this quite often. Enjoying the nature that surrounds me, ignoring the perpetual machine of society temporarily to find peace. Its one of the things I am, and will forever be grateful for. Being able to perceive these things with such passion. Finding that solace when necessary. 
    I may go out today at some point and enjoy nature.

6. #6 OldDesertDog, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
    I've been having fun the last few days watching the raptors after a fresh batch of dumb young prairie dogs.

I don't think the birds are getting enough of the little rat bastards though; when the weather gets better it'll be time for some shotgunning.

Ah, the tranquility of living with nature.

7. I'm constantly analyzing shit or picking brains so watching actual animals instead of humans is pretty refreshing I wouldn't even have to say "wildlife". Both dogs and cats crack me the fuck up. Domestic animals hit a little more home since we've been living with them for tens of thousands of years. They're very in tune to us.

Mammals are dope in general. I hate insects but watching them fight is pretty cool. Ants and wasps are bad ass too. Also really like marine life, I'd like to get more into fishing since I stopped surfing years ago, nothing better than being out on the water at sunrise. I've dived a lot but I can't say I like the ocean, it's too open and terrifying. It's mesmerizing though and I can't stay away from it.

8. man id be out there, smoke a big fat doobie. sit there all quiet and peace like *bang bang bang bang bang* big fucken bomb up kill everything. its just the way I was brought up [​IMG]

9. I always smoke and look into my woods or lake or pond or whatever I'm looking at. I love watching squirrel or rabbit or the chipmunks play. I have a zero gravity chair I sit in, dog with me... its almost 10 pm here or I would be out there now, (on second thought that hasn't stopped me before.)

10. Always, my friend! Nature is an integral part of who we are, what's not to enjoy? Except for ticks, those fuckers can all burn in hell. And poison ivy/oak/sumac and I have had an unfortunate run in the past couple of summers...
    But yea, can't keep me outta nature!

11. I always roll a nice hog leg and fish from a kayak. With blue hering, ducks and beavers flying about(beavers can fly too) it's very relaxing.

12. For sure, one reason why I have 3 large fish tanks in my place..zone out for hours with that shit.

13. I'm in the Hudson valley in NY and we have so many beautiful parks to see. The foliage and birds are wonderful here.