Observation. (Dont Get Offended.)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Stoned Fox, Jun 10, 2013.

1. #41 Stoned Fox, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2013
    [quote name="turbotoke" post="18777738" timestamp="1380860605"]I think in some cases it's less that she thinks she can make it work and more that she's suspicious that the advice isn't genuine. When a guy warns a girl about another dude she probably thinks he is just trying to make himself look better to get some. So many people still evaluate each other based on stereotyped notions instead of their true feelings about another person.[/quote]I agree on that. But I have already told her she is no more than a friend and I genuinely tried preventing her from getting hurt. She didn't take my advice and still chases the wrong guys, and ends up getting hurt. I'm honestly at a give up point with her.

2. People are naive

3. Straight up.

4. That is a huge generalization.  I don't think guys realize how much girls think about sex.  The problem is that our society discourages women from expressing their sexuality...So we don't broadcast to the world how horny we are or how hot some guy is or how many times we jerk off like you guys do-- even though we are horny, we check guys out all the time, and yes we masturbate too.   We also don't sleep with as many people (even though its 10x easier for us to find sex) because if we do any of that we are labeled sluts or freaks.  Ugh its so unfair

5. There needs to be more people with that kind of mindset.