Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Obnoxious sickness, any alternative ways to medicate?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UpstateToking, Dec 1, 2011.

1. So I got a pretty bad cold recently... It sucks. I thought, as normal, that smoking wouldn't affect too much. But it hurt like fuck, so I was wondering... how else can I get my weed into my system? I only have about half a gram, making edibles seems like a waste.

2. You can vape?

3. Do not own one, except a lightbulb vape i made. For some reason it makes me cough absurd amounts, I feel like I should just stay away from the homemade vape idea.

4. i suggest a tea break. it will make the high so much better when you get better.

5. [quote name='"UpstateToking"']

Do not own one, except a lightbulb vape i made. For some reason it makes me cough absurd amounts, I feel like I should just stay away from the homemade vape idea.[/quote]

You try a bong with ice?

6. Ironically that is what I smoked when it hurt. Clearing any bong will hurt for me ... sucks dick.

7. Damn man, well I would make edibles but you already said it wasn't an option..so either take a t-break or suck up the pain because I can't think of any other ways of injesting at the moment unless you have/can make thc pills.

Best of luck though. :cool:

8. Half a gram could make a decent edible. Either try making the pills, or try firecrackers. There's a badass recipe in the edibles section.