OBL's death a hoax!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HarryHash, May 2, 2011.

1. I definitely agree! I think America takes the world power thing WAY to serious. It's obvious our government wants world domination whether we make it one country or not.

Sorry if this offends anyone. Please explain your view on the matter if you see it differently.

2. Exactly.

Nobody likes to see their country attacked and family members murdered as "collateral damage". That's a fact of war.
    But if you then add to that the fact that Americans happily cheer when their country wins at killing people, you can build up a lot of hatred from the people.

If America would just keep to itself like China and Russia for instance, there would be no terrorism from foreigners against them at all. Don't go around putting up McDonald's everywhere stop putting Coca-Cola advertisements in every busstop in the world.
    And most of all, stop going to war over finances. It's obvious America fights its wars for resources. Middle-Eastern leaders have leverage on the oil supply to America. America is very, very dependant on oil. If a Middle-Eastern leader kicks up a little dust, American gas prices shoot through the roof. America needs the Arab world to fuel its addication to oil.
    Why do you think America sent planes to Libya but not the Ivory Coast? The Ivory Coast has nothing to offer them.
    Sub-saharan Africa is in a far worse state then the Middle East and many more atrocities are commited there but America doesn't give a fuck because they have nothing to offer them.

America needs to get used to the idea that they can not simply force other countries to be benevolent in business by installing different leaders.
    If you didn't fight wars overseas and murder people there, far fewer people would despise you.

3. [​IMG]

4. That is just a fantastic arguement, my favourite part of it was that you managed to say very little of substance AND call the people who actually bring data and analysis to the arguement 'batshit crazy AND stupid'.

I guess being crazy nowadays means forming a coherent arguement and not blindly following a horrible killing agenda that has killed 200,000+ middle eastern civilians.

But no, we're batshit crazy, I take your point now.

5. The fact is also, America installed these people, the put Saddam Hussein into power in the 1970s/1980s (not sure when it was but they definitely put him in). Then they sold him the gas that allowed him to become such a mass murderer.

They radicalised Osama Bin Laden in the 1980s to go after the Soviets and in the 1990s to go after... Kuwait I believe (really need to check my facts). Then they kill hundreds of thousands of civilians, after bombing Iraq for 10 years, then they're somehow shocked that 9/11 happened and base it on 'We're free, so they hate us' and the American sheeple just gobble it up.

This is just an outside Australian perspective, and I absolutely hate the guided masses.

6. How soon many forget the cheering Islamist when the towers came down. :confused: :rolleyes: :smoke:

And yes you really need to check your facts. We went into Kuwait to remove Saddam after his invasion. ;)

7. I'm not surprised they were cheering, considering the American occupation of the Middle East, if the shoe were on the other foot, i.e. Al Queda was building an embassy in the middle of Texas without your permission and was killing innocent civilians... would you not be a little ticked off?

8. yo, china doesnt get bombed cause they have their shit on the lock down.
    also, russia? didnt their airport just get bombed?

9. Russia's on 'lock down' too I'm afraid.

10. #110 Johnny Cash, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    As for the cheering Islamists on 9/11, of course, those people were in the wrong. They praised an indiscriminate mass attack on innocent civilians. But to your enemies, you send the same message when you support wars that have left over 100,000 civilians dead in their homelands.

And of course they found a legitimate reason to invade Kuwait. But what I'm trying to point out is that America always sends a LOT of military force to the Middle East, when there are places on Earth where many more and far worse atrocities are being committed.
    Extremist Hutu's killed 500,000-1,000,000 Tutsi's in Rwanda in 1993. Saddam killed roughly 1,000 civilians in his invasion of Kuwait. They interfered in the invasion of Kuwait and not in the Rwanda genocide for the simple reason of protection of financial and economical interests.

Yes but they didn't go to wars over it and causing more deaths and attacks in that war. abroad. So comparatively Russia as a very big nation is not as frequently targeted as America because it's not sending its troops out somewhere to have to fight a war against people that want them to go away.

11. I actually agree with a lot of your post. Iraq was a dumb idea (the second time) and had no legitamicy to it. Kuwait was necessary and was due to a treaty with Kuwait. Afganistan was merited.

@Cruiser. When and where have we every built an embassy without an invitation? Embassies are something that countries allow in order to promote co-operation in the world. Where else in the Middle East have we came uninvited? Just because some of the extremists of a group don't care for Americans doesn't mean that they ursurp the power of their own leaders. Perhaps they should raise the issue with said leaders instead of terrorism. :smoke:

12. Oh, I apologise for that, I didn't mean an embassy, I meant a military base.

13. You would have to be messed in the head to not realize its a fake lol

14. why do you say this? what reason do you have? or you don't have any...
    seriously, do you think our president would come out and say this shit if it wasn't actually true?
    you could argue that they planned it to happen at a certain date, for some reason, but i fully believe he is dead, along with the rest of the world.
    do you know how bad it would look if in a week Osama released a new video going, "nana-nana-boo-boo, you didn't get me!"
    everyone would completely lose faith in the U.S. Govt. they are not that stupid to say this shit if it isn't true.

15. ^^ Truth Brother.

I liked this promise in the video. Funny how some politicians are spinning chit. :D:smoke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKHsjRzUTLQ]YouTube - Obama in 2008: 'We Will Kill Bin Laden, We Will Crush Al Qaeda'[/ame]

Edited to add: Note this is from 7 Oct 2008.

16. Ok so ive been thinking... lets try to work together to predict what is going to happen next..

we can maybe think of a date..

May 1st, may day, has tons of history behind it, and a alot of bad things have happened on this day. Now the revealing of "osama's" death on that day, is going to put the next event into motion.

And if your on board with the consciousness acceleration that is occuring, leading up to the shift, then our next event should happen very soon. like a month or less.

this next event might be the one that brings us close to galactic consciousness, or it might be a very deadly event.

the next biblical event date is may 21st 2011. Our Judgement day. there are probably more dates if anyone might have any ideas.

our last day of this consciousness ends in October 21st this year, which is also the same day as the end of the world so says the bible.

17. Yeah. I don't know.

I don't even know why I'm posting this but, here ya go.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJnZtcY5-Mk]YouTube - Whitest Kids U'Know: Old Folks Home[/ame]

Fucking awesome.

18. #119 Cfitch, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You chat so much shit dude.
    Honestly what are you talking about?

19. #120 freethinker, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude he's talking about predictions based on ritual dates from sick individuals, what part didn't you understand about that post? What exactly is your question?

I dove into predictions with numerology and moon phases and how they use these in conjunction with each other, however might i advise against doing this?? Last time i predicted something it was march 11th (i thought kadaffi was beibg sacrificed that day, but obviously it was much larger) And i can tell you that you dont feel very good after it happenes....you almost feel in some way "dirty" about it.

Im not sure if its worth diving too deep into this, it can starts to play on ur mind a bit if u let it. We dont actually want tragedy to happen, however if we want to make topical predictions to "help" people stay vigilant i can see a purpise in that....but wont that just perpetuate fear?....see what i mean?...lol. Im still torn on this a bit.

So since im a sucker for predicrions, here goes lol...Look out for May 17th for many reasons (too many to list) and if nothing happpens then, it will be november. OCT=8 and NOV=9 so that would be a "real" 9-11 and most poeple wouldnt connect the dots that our months are jacked up to begin with.....cause 9/11 is really 7-11. Sept=7. Just look up some latin and you'll see what im talking about...ok, im done for now lol.

***disclaimer***. Do Not b in fear, this is just a heads up... nothing more. If this scares anyone, it gets deleted. Follow LOVE, and fear nothing.