OBL's death a hoax!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HarryHash, May 2, 2011.

1. Probably as often as Israel cremates and dumps the ashes at sea of Nazis....

2. If this is an answer to my comment, I think you need to reread.

3. well your comment is regarding troops already there facing opposition.

not everyone who picked up a gun and aimed it at troops was a terrorists. many were regular citizens defending their land. thats just the misguided info given to troops so they fire back.

if our troops fully understood why they were being shot in the first place, they might not thinking fighting is the best answer.

but troops are never given the chance to think for themselves. its always go go go. shoot to kill.

4. Okay, but this presents an issue that has nothing to do with you making the assertion that they didn't actually kill him based on a picture released by an source not cited. If the government were to photoshop a photo of him dead, they wouldn't make it obvious.

5. No one seems to take into account WHO released the photoshoooped picture. Anyone have the ORIGINAL source? Otherwise I'll keep saying to myself that some fake news source or conspiracy source sent it out to try to diminish the story.

6. well the picture is over a year old. the one being posted has been altered obviously. but its the picture that right NOW is being used all over the world except the united states.

why is the picture being used? i dont know.

is the US going to release a picture? i dont know

7. That picture is 110% fake.. He was in a serious gunfight he isn't going to have a couple scabs and a face of bruises, surely a picture would have been taken of the wound which killed him?

8. #48 ICGreen, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011

Edited to add - We never stopped trying to find him. One trusted currier tracked and location discovered in Aug - plan attack. Also the compound was built soley for him, no internet nor phone connections, not a resort.

He is dead, now.
    One helicopter crashed/shot down.
    Wife verifies body.
    CIA face recognition software 95% sure.
    DNA sample 100% match.
    No nation will take the body, follow tradition and bury at sea (we are not totally barbaric).
    Video and sound were captured during the raid, we may or may not ever see it.

Rest in Hell Osama. :D :smoke:

9. For now I'll take their word for all of this, but if they don't actually show anything within a month or so I'm probably gonna start having doubts.

10. I did and like everything else of his, Its a joke. No problem with you directly but your beliefs piss me off sometimes. :eek:

11. yeah, i hate conforming...

12. If you think it's strange that they threw him in the ocean within 24 hours after his death and didn't release any pictures or video, there IS a rational explanation for this.

He was shot in the head. Who knows how many times, maybe the soldiers unloaded on his face. If he was truly shot in the head, from the front, it's probably a pretty nasty picture. This would make the US look bad and it would probably provoke anger from a lot of people you don't really want to anger anymore than you already have.

Secondly, if they were to keep his body somewhere, that place would become a big target for people hoping to avange him. Also, if they decided to bury the body somewhere, that place would be a place both his enemies and his followers would visit. That would be a pretty deadly combination.

It's possible that they just didn't want to stir up controversy over what to do with the body. What bothers me is that they didn't clean him up a little bit and release a decent photo of him in his casket.

13. the thing is yes its mocked photo, but why is that being used across the arab world, and the rest, representing the killing of osama?? its just stirring up emotions before any "real" picture has been released.

14. Somebody probably just made it for no reason or maybe sold it to some Arab news station.

15. #57 riejgndtueodtrd, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    It's Islamic law that a body must be buried within 24 hours of death. They threw him into an undisclosed location somewhere underwater so no one can exhume the body or build some kind of memorial.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden#Death

16. for all you guys who dont believe they killed him , watch the news tonite, obamas releasing footage of the dead body

17. Ill believe it when I see it..

18. For the same reason FOX news was apparently unable to spell his name. I don't get why this proves anything about whether he was killed.