OBL's death a hoax!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HarryHash, May 2, 2011.

1. I heard he developed bad health problems over the last three to five years and was bed ridden and having bodyguards deliver messages and supplies for him... So if that's true it would have been fairly easy for us troops to find him if they had any intel.

2. #22 HarryHash, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011
    interesting point. say his health was poor and he wasnt a physical threat himself. if seals encountered this, the would have handled the situation that is reported, a little differently.

right now, the story is, that Osama wouldnt obey orders to proceed forward with his hands up. So then a SEAL shot him in the head, along with the rest of his cronies, and an innocent woman who was a shield.

his body has already been disposed of at sea, and the US public hasnt even had proof yet he's dead. Its all here say.

Wikipedia is already adjusted accordingly. Books are already being published with this information of his death. Thousands of news papers are being printed about his death. All over something with no proof yet. What is this world coming to???

3. I think something real fishy is going on, not just cuz he was buried at sea either lol, we have no proof of this guy being dead, just a PUPPET aka Obama and the other PUPPETS aka the media telling us he is dead. Show us proof, how could they bury him at sea already with no proof? I think something is definitely going on..

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8pgcbbjD4c]YouTube - Osama Bin Laden Assassination, Another Photoshop Hoax! - Alex Jones Tv 1/2[/ame]

5. Tbh the world we're in Now is way to suspicous of everything.

Maybe just maybe the goverments telling the truth.
    But if it's confirmed offically he's not dead you can all feel free to harrass me on every post I make.

6. i thought everyone forgot about osama binladen.
    so the conclusion is that hes dead? or hes not?

7. You guys are fucking retarded. Yeah, the picture is fake, but he is dead. That picture was just photoshopped by some joe-shmoe and it wasn't released by the government.

Get off that paranoid shit lol...

8. #29 freethinker, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The conclusion is that its a non issue. This changes nothing about nothing. It only shows that it took the most powerful nation in the world a decade to find the biggest terrorist name in history. It just doesent matter if he's alive or dead, 150 troops still die each month in the middle east due to this bullshit name....and that number continues, even though everyone is singing and cheering....smh...

9. stop attacking the post..

i didnt say if anything he's says in truth,

he puts whats im saying into clearer words. watch it.

10. its important to try to expose the hoax..

its fuel for our fire to fight and take off this veil of lies.

11. [​IMG]

Osama Bin laden was held prisoner sick in a united nation hospital around or during 9/11/01.He is either died or held prisoner.

12. thats what ive been reading. he was sick on dialsys at the time, or around that time. and died shortly after.

13. Yep that is true

14. Did you just say we weren't even look for Osama bin Laden? :laughing:

15. the enlightened one arrives...

:wave:

16. OK. so lets all pretend he is dead, that gives us a way out of these FUCKING WARS....

17. the simplest way to stop a war is not to even fight in the first place.

they tell us to fight.. we say no and just stop fighting.

18. Well when you're getting shot at by terrorists, the military protocol is to return fire.

19. i know but if we refused to enlist, protocol then is a draft, and dodge the draft, you go to jail. but jail is better than certain death. i would rather see them try to jail everyone instead of call the shots from their offices.