Oblivion (2013)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Vee, Apr 16, 2013.

1. I liked it....don't get me wrong I hate Cruise just like any normal guy, and yes in this movie he's in just about every frame, but it's a lot quieter and less crowded than your normal sci-fi flick these days.
    Cruise works as a drone maintenance man in this post apocalyptic earth ...the comic was drawn back in 2007, but was shelved, and will be released along with this movie, the real issue with this issue is that theres very little originality, almost the entire movie, has been seen in previous sci-fi flicks, from the opening credits to the last frame thru the gate....you'll be saying ....Oh yeah...that from..movie !!
    What hurt for me, was the rip in the story, a part in which a part of the movie MOON, was obviously plagiarized, to satisfy the 120m budget for this questionable movie, but I did like the moments of peace and quiet, you don't get a lot of that these days....lol 7/10 .."V"

Attached Files:

• obv.jpg
      obv.jpg
      File size:
      515.7 KB
      Views:
  2. So you enjoyed the peace n quiet not the actual film?
    I may be seeing this soon im not sure wether to tho has that look that its gonna be terrible!

3. See the poster, Cruise walking around by himself a lot, a nice pace and a mellow stone, will go well

4. Yeah it defiantly seems like a film you want to be high when seeing

5. it looks alright but i hate Cruise's acting

6. I hate Tom Cruise, but I'm basically in love with Olga Kurylenko. I'm trying to decide if my love for Olga supersedes my hatred for Tom.

7. I don't see why people don't like the fella.I think he does a fine job with is acting.

8. this movie is a rip off of a great sci fi film called moon. this movie had a ton of cliches and horrible dialogue while moon is one of the best sci fi movies of the last 10 years.

9. #9 Vee, Apr 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2013
    ...What hurt for me, was the rip in the story, a part in which a part of the movie MOON, was obviously plagiarized, to satisfy the 120m budget for this questionable movie......lol lol lol