OBE's (Astral Projection)

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Rasta Eh, May 4, 2011.

1. Dude oh my god! I was also lying on my headphones! haha I just forgot to add that to my post. But yeah, it was mixed with confusion and disappointment, because I just remember myself meditating but then I wake up, and I have to go to work! Fuck! :mad:

Should be trying again tonight, I will give you back an EDIT on what happens tomorrow. :smoke:

peace!

2. Yesterday night i got to a point where my arms felt really twisted up and wierd. Even though they were normal and beside me. How close am i to projecting? I will be trying again tonight except i have more time so im going to spend alot more time relaxing and meditating. I heard the next step is to see wierd neural discharges in the blackness of your eyelids. Have seen woerd shit yet so ill update you guys tonight on how it goes.

3. Alright good stuff :D

4. That can happen yes.. I would need to know more about what happens to you when you meditate to know if you are close or not but I will say never try to do it when time is an issue, set plenty of time aside for yourself then do it. Thats good that you will have more time now but if you don't have lots of time then don't go for projection.

Good stuff man I look forward to knowing how you do :smoke:

5. #45 ThatFriendlyGuy, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ill definetly keep posting as i progress. Does smokin some mj actuly help with this? Or is it better to stay clean while astral projecting.
    And i just close my eyes and breath slowly until i get to a point where i start having like little bursts of vivid imagination. Like pretty much a dream but im awake. I start to be able to imagine things alot better. From there my arms feel a little wierd but im not sure what to do after. And when i dont have alot of time i try just meditating and see how far i can get. I actually tried it today at around 5. I was about 30 minutes in and i was having these bursts of dream but i fell asleep and woke up at around 7. I was extremly pissed and i tried to remember what happened lol. I hate falling asleep. Makes me feel like i failed. W.e. I will be trying again tonight. Ill post my results.

6. Haha yea I get a little pissed when I fall asleep and am just so confused..

Marijuana and meditation work together nicely sometimes, however, for astral projection weed will interfere with the process it just will not help and can make it more difficult to do I have tried to project after smoking and it does not work very well.. although after the high goes down it sometimes is easier for me like I smoke weed then let the high go down then meditate.. that works for me sometimes and may work for you or it may not.
    Anyways I still would say try to project while sober.

That point where your imagination starts to run wild is what makes projecting difficult while being at that point is a good thing the tough part is controlling your imagination. You must not let your thoughts run wild and think of random kool shit :p perhaps that is the problem your facing? When that happens to me is when I tend to fall asleep. Clear your mind then when you are at the point your describing where your mind goes check this out it's a dragon breathing lasers at a flock of wild flying potatoes you will want to keep yourself relaxed and focused raise your vibration and without being too vivid visualize your floating out of your body maybe try the rope technique.. look that up on google.

The total random thoughts is your subconscious you want to be able to keep it in line so you control your thoughts otherwise when you project you'll be all over the place practice meditating without visualizing anything just keep your mind blank.. it is actually pretty hard to do haha work on that a little then get into trying to project.. raise your vibrations and control what you visualize.

7. #47 ThatFriendlyGuy, May 19, 2011
    Yeah i wont smoke before then. Ill try meditating right now until the point where those thoughts come into mind. At that point ill try my hardest to keep a clear mind. Ill focus precisly on my breathing and if they drift away from that then ill bring them back. How long approximatly do you meditate before you actually project. I understand it can very for different skill levels but im just curious. I shouldnt fall asleep cause i slept today already so i have time. Sorry i didnt meditate before but i had to watch south park. New episode today :p
    Anyways ill tell you guys how it goes tomorrow.

8. I was going to blaze and watch south park earlier as is tradition but I ended up going swimming which is not tradition at all so now imma do that the new episode is apparently funny shit :smoke:

Anyways yea it varies between different people not really skill levels.. it could take some way more skilled in projecting then I a longer time to do it then me.. I can project very quickly it changes depending on whether I am tired or where I am but there has been times where it happens in a couple minutes other times 40 minutes.. but normally like 8-20 minutes I guess.

Do not worry about time though don't even bother timing yourself. For the fun of it I will try timing myself for awhile once I get back into projecting (The place I am staying at right now...for some reason.. I just dont like projecting here lol) I will let you know a more exact time~

9. I still cannot project in the room I am in right now.. very strange.

10. #50 ThatFriendlyGuy, May 20, 2011
    Thats wierd... How long have you been projecting for?

11. Well.. my earliest memory is a astral projection/sleep paralysis nightmare so a pretty long time haha it has been all my life.. but I am at my parents house right now and in the room I had before the house was changed around I projected all the time.. in this room I cannot do it (at least from meditation) If I move anywhere else in the house I can but I just not here.. :confused:

12. #52 ThatFriendlyGuy, May 23, 2011
    Thats sick man. I wish i could project :/.
    My mom thinks im fucking takin excstasy when she find me sleeping in my room in the middle of the day x.x.
    Anyways ill just keep trying i suppose.

13. Haha well good luck man :smoke:

14. It was done purely by chance. I drifted into the half asleep, half awake state not even wanting to project, i had only heard about it a few months previous. Next thing i know my whole body is vibrating like crazy, i heard a large rushing noise in my ear, and i feel myself bolt out of my body. I open my eyes and im fuckin FLOATING in the centre of my room. Everything was quiet. sooo quiet, almost earily quiet. The thing i noticed is that i didnt need to breath, i literally did not have an urge to breath i could just exist without the need for oxygen, As soon as i seen my body i thought woh, how the hell am i gonna get back in there, then BAM shot back in. And awoke. Was fricking crazy

15. Thats happened to me a couple times when I look at my body like :eek:

16. Very cool thread.... Just posting so I'm subscribed to it, interested in reading more

17. Yea, hopefully some more astral projection peoples on the forum will post :smoke:

18. Yeah we need to get this thread active agAin.

19. Maybe if it was in general itd get more views. Not many people go to spirituality and philiosophy.

20. Is there a way for us to get it moved?