Obamas speech

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DaZeDShAdOw, Nov 5, 2008.

1. this almost made me weep like a girl.

2. Obamas speech was great. Had me teary eyed.

I second you on that.

He looks sad, at least he made a movement.

3. same lol :(

4. Isn't that a pretty old picture?

5. seems i remember seeing it around earlier as well...

6. #26 RobertHope, Nov 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2008
    i hate to rain on ur parade but i promise u he will fuck this country up for sure. he doesnt have the experince we r fucked everyone will think the us is weak now. bush was bad but this obama will be worse u will see. thats if he lives long enough to fuck this country up. my father is in the process if selling some land and at the end of that sale im souposed to get a packge store out of it. obama wants to almost double the captail gain tax on land sales. that means im assed out of a package store and a nice life screw that guy. he wants to take money from the middle class and give it to the poor. Im middle class and im sure most of u guys r this is BAD for us open ur eyes nov 4th was a sad sad day for america. bush might have fucked things up but u have to say he didnt fuck around when it came down to the wire. rember 9 11? less then a month later we had troops in afgainstan. he sent a msg to the world "hey dont fuck with us cus we WILL fuk u back" he always took action! obama wont take action i promise u. and he wants to pull out of the war very soon so it can all go back to shit and all r troops that died died for nothing. how can a man whos never been in the milatary run r country? this is insane bush fucked up SO bad that we have resorted to this guy. or "that one" as john macain said. dont count ur chicks before they hatch cus we r fucked as a nation.

7. I stopped reading this after the third "u" instead of you. Also noticed "souposed" and "macain".

Idiot.

8. I hate you rain on "ur" parade, but paragraphs, sentence structure, spelling and punctuation are at least something you should make an attempt at if you want people to take you even the slightest bit seriously.

9. #29 chtxbx, Nov 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2008
    I like how you bitch about giving money to the poor from the middle class just like the rich bitch about giving it to the middle class....Its your Duty as a human being to help out the less fortunate.

And the world sees us as "weak"? Have you seen any of the responses to Obama winning the election? Theres hope around the world that we can have open discussions, better ties with China, and hopes of having reasonable discussions with Iran.

have fun going to canada.

oh, Obama's Speech...the Rhetoric from that man reminds me of Martin Luther King Jr., Abraham Lincoln, and Winston Churchill.

McCain's speech was very well too, but his audience was scary, I wonder if a part McCain was kind of glad he didnt win after seeing the people that followed him. (Edit..I dont mean ALL his followers. There are alot of very intelligent people who support McCain..and theres also alot of ignorant racist mother fucking white supremacists)

Im not black nor white, Im fucking Ginger! ^^

10. dont u just hate it when some one is right.

11. what r u my 2nd grade teacher if u dont want to read it then dont and shut u face and move along. if u dont like it then dont read it!

12. Who's country? Your country? Your sn says that you're from Canada. Stop fucking threadshitting with your off topic bullshit.

13. Obama is a smooth talker, not a straight talker.

14. i live in the usa buddy.

15. You dont do a very good job of filling out a form, or being coherent.

16. form filling and coherentness r not my strong points sorry.

17. Ignorance is.

18. why cus u think i dont like obama cus hes black 100percent NOT true.

19. Don't you care even a little bit to present yourself as an intelligent human being?

20. all I said was ignorance. I didnt say you were racist, you immediatly said "IM NOT A RACIST" before somone called you racist. That throws up some red flags...when a cop asks a suspect a question about what happened and the suspect immediatly says "I didnt do it" says alot more than not saying anything at all.