Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount

obamas private army

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by munchymeiser900, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Yeah we know. All you can do is prepare yourself.

2. That site seems kinda sketchy. The fact they are using Alex Jones videos as some of their proof is even more sketchy. The camps are real though, the true purpose of them is yet to be seen.

3. Indeed.

As much criticism as I've had for Obama and especially his signing of the NDAA, and it's similarities to what Hitler used to start operating concentration camps, I've got to admit that we don't really seem to have enough FEMA camps here to start operating something to that magnitude. Once they start rounding up a few citizens and others start to protest, they'll start rounding up the protesters, and it keeps gaining momentum, but, I just don't think they've got enough of the camps in place to round everyone up they'll need to once the thing is at its peak.

That is unless they really go all the way like hitler did, start exterminating people in mass numbers:( .

That would just be insane,I can't even think about that happening to America. I know for a fact I would go after any SOB POTUS that thinks they can start doing that, no ifs ands or buts, that shit is just evil and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if it happened here in my own country.:(

4. LOL it's a smorgasbord of random conspiracy theories all smashed together.

OBAMA IS A GAY MUSLIM WHO'S HIDING HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE HE'S GONNA GAY UP AMERICA

5. #6 lilro, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    My understanding is the FEMA camps will be for the populace consenting to the government's will. All dissenters will be imprisoned in places like Guantanamo Bay or killed. The FEMA camps will be slave camps rather than death camps. And all the "really good" citizens will be sent to the Chinese ghost towns as slaves of an isolated economy to pay off our debt.

6. what if instead of jews obama puts white people in the camps

7. AWWW don't make it a personal thing, the fema camp program has been around for 12-13 years now and the private army aka national police force was an idea brought forth by Kissinger and the council on foreign relations 15 years ago and has been in the tubes throughout the last 4 presidencies, people who play the democrat vs. republican game make me laugh they are both pushing the same agenda and have been for the last 30 years... doesn't matter who you elect in the end you get the same thing...

8. this sux cuase all i wanna do is blaze and live within nature

9. [quote name='"will3117"']AWWW don't make it a personal thing, the fema camp program has been around for 12-13 years now and the private army aka national police force was an idea brought forth by Kissinger and the council on foreign relations 15 years ago and has been in the tubes throughout the last 4 presidencies, people who play the democrat vs. republican game make me laugh they are both pushing the same agenda and have been for the last 30 years... doesn't matter who you elect in the end you get the same thing...[/quote]

You know Henry Kissinger is an evil man. A world criminal being safeguarded by the US. He has the blood of many on his hands and there are nations that want to put him on trial. And the council of foreign relations is the governments name for the illuminati.

10. ohh yea I get it hes a total piece of shit....and CFR is an illegitimate group that uses there power to try direct the government...they do a very good job.