Obama's 'Border Czar': We Will Not Consider Legalizing Drugs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kylesa, Sep 15, 2009.

1. My favorite part of the video was when it said: "Legalization is a form of surrender."

Obama and his administration just don't get it.

2. Reduce the demand for drugs.

Holy shit this guy is funny

3. #4 kokopelli, Sep 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2009
    Hey everyone look! Its bullshit rhetoric man!

I for one am voting for Ron Paul in 2012:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufekh_SwZd0]YouTube - Ron Paul debates Stephen Baldwin on Legalizing Marijuana on CNN Larry King 03/13/2009[/ame]

4. Chuck Baldwin was in so many "drug" movies, now all of a sudden he is against drugs, something is wong with this picture, fuck CB, hes probably inspired thousands of stoners, only to stab them in the heart with this nonsensical statist rhetoric

5. I'm for Ron Paul too. The only one in congress with any commonsense left.

6. #7 TheDankery, Sep 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2009
    You don't change shit by doing the same things you have been doing for 30 years and expecting different results. How can you educate people on drugs any more than we're already doing? Creating more stupid commercials which show a stunning lack of factual information and any actual logical foundation?

That's just fucking stupid. What will change by educating us more and reducing supply? These methods have done nothing so far. It's so obvious to anyone watching from the outside that the War on Drugs is a failure and is a decades long, multi-billion dollar crime against humanity.

And Baldwin is a utter dumbass, a poor "actor" who shouldn't even be allowed to debate a man of great principles and consistency like Ron Paul.

7. HAHAHAHAHAH, 2:35 in op's video made me laugh so hard. He's talking about how he's not at surrender yet and then they show some dude letting out a fat cloud. haha im baked.

8. “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results” -Albert Einstein :wave:

9. Alan Bersin, former Superintendent of the San Diego Unified School District. I remember that bitch...

Well, he's certainly never expanded his mind is his life.

By his logic, he never will.

10. The more I think about it the less plausible it seems to me that legalization will be a federal deal. A piecemeal state-by-state liberalization seems much more likely.

So fuck'em and their failed policies. The drug war is and was a bad idea. It hasn't worked and it won't.

11. maybe his daughter got run over by someone really high?

got to have a bit of empathy for this guy, guys.

12. WTF does that have to do with cannabis being legal? People are going to smoke weed no matter what.

13. you expect anyone over age 30 to figure that out?

14. Yes, I expect any adult to "figure that out." I find that most people usually just need to have it properly argued for. Most people only know the government propaganda.

15. man the way it works you'd think it was a conspiracy or something. its just a plant (supposedly). who knows what shits in the pesticides they spray bud with. i don't even wanna think about mexican brick shit...

16. Umm, do you know the history of drug prohibition in this country? It basically is the epitome of a conspiracy. By the way, there is no correlation between bad driving and being high. As a matter of fact, being under the influence of cannabis has shown to improve some people's decision making skills and cautiousness to an extent that more than makes up for any degradation in motor skills and reaction time.

17. I agree completely. There are so many powerful people that don't want to see cannabis legalized. Also, I drive safer when I'm high.

18. bullshit. did you run a scientific experiment or something? even i wouldn't claim that kind of stupid shit.

what? lol i'm going to have to be smoking on what you're smoking on, reading what you're reading, and pissing in the toilet you're pissing in to believe that. how can you prove these accusations?