Obama's Birth Certificate Undisputibly a Fake?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kimmo, May 18, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58vFN2FFu2U&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - EXCLUSIVE! SMOKING GUN! 100% Proof That The Long Form BC Is Fraudulent! KERNING PROVES IT![/ame]

Opinions?

2. uhhh....my opinion?

this is downright retarded

reminded me of those creationist videos that try to tell people the earth is 6,000 years old

3. Instead of posting a random ad hominem about the video, why do you think it's bullshit? I don't align myself either way, but the video seems to present some decent facts.

4. <sarcasm>
    but but but...the bible says it is...has to be da truth...god wrote the bible, and god aint a liar...the bible says so:p</sarcasm>

5. And Obama is god so his word is good enough for me as well.

6. it's probably not fake..

but dude.. even if it is fake.. the govt says it's real.. so it's real.

and that's that.

7. ok, a fact; only bigots, teabag sheeple, morons and ignorant fools will continue to think that the federal government would not verify the credentials of anyone that would run for congress, the senate, and most of all, POTUS, and gain access to all the secrets that office has, so they can do the job...:eek:

...if that little fact won't do, try pushing real hard with both hands, until your head pops out.:rolleyes:

8. What would you say to the people who believe the government is controlled by "The Illuminati" basically the hyper-rich of the world, CEOs, bankers, etc. And they just want Obama in because he was an effective puppet?

I assume it would be, "they're crazy."

9. i dont even like obama...i just find a youtube video potentially made by anyone proving that the prez is illegitimate stupid

you asked for my opinion

that is my opinion

if obama could forge a birth certificate...couldnt someone else purposefully examine a false document?

10. The two most recent comments on the actual Youtube page seem to do it for me, I'll quote them for you here, seeing as I don't know enough on the subject to be of much value.

"The reason it is more pronounced on Obama's BC is due to the OCR scan during the archival digital process in Hawaii. The way the optimized OCR scan is programed it usually grabs a few extra pixels before converting the text to the solid vector state you see it in. By grabbing these extra pixels the letter spacing is naturally compromised making the text a little bolder and a little closer together. so yes you are making this up. do not insult my knowledge of Kerning

Comparing the letter spacing of "City" at 2:07 is irrelevant because this was printed on a press that was set up to manufacture an order of blank certificates. A typewriter can not produce different font sizes. Because they are not made by the same machine they can not be compared to one another. You do not need magnification to see the letter spacing changes in Honolulu and every other typed letter on the Nordyke BC and on Obama's."

The rest of the comments are people that seem like they want to know what they are talkin about but none of them are as convincing as that guys comment

11. You birthers can join the Tea Party and be amongst peers....:wave:

12. well ya, because we all know politicians are born dead...in full three piece suites...:p

13. Lol I don't really have an opinion on this but I figured I'd provide a link. I haven't done enough research on both sides to actually form a conclusive opinion. It could be fake, it could be real. But again, I don't know enough about this subject.

14. Assume its real because there is no way to prove it either way. If the "Illuminati" are running the show and wanted Obama in because he is a good puppet then im sure they have the power to print a Real false birth certificate. If they are not in control(more likely) then the Federal Government is going to do a crazy back round check to make sure this kind of crap isn't going to come back to haunt them.

15. Ya, they (its always they or them) have the power to ensure the FBI, CIA and every other known intelligence agency (including enemies of the US) would suppress the knowledge that he was born somewhere else, but they couldn't manufacture a real birth certificate. They just don't have that kind of technology available to them.

They also would go to great lengths to select a puppet who would have his origin of birth questioned when selecting said puppet. Makes sense to me. These people are all powerful ya know.

16. What? Nobody wants to challenge that completely sound logic? You know you have one of those, "you're one of them" cards to play. That always explains off logical assumption.

17. I have proof he is an american by birth...

1. americans are born nekked
    2. obama was born nekked
    3. thus obama is an american

see, proof...:eek::p