Obama's Birth Certificate is a Fake

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ismokecannabis, May 3, 2011.

1. Is there some unknown reason you are being so condescending man? I'm only doing what I am because you are acting as if the most perfect of perfects cant touch your pedestal. My original reason in responding, was pointing out you posted something a few others and myself in this very thread also said. I don't really see your point here, other than trying to make it seem as if we think we are better than you for some reason, which was your own assumption.

2. #62 H4Z3, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well I will finish the night by stepping off my pedestal. It wasn't your post it was more Ismoke's, it aggregated me. Due to my psychologically defunct mind when I get in a negative mood I get paranoid so I may have misinterpreted your post, and as such was a dick. But hey it's who I am and can't really change that so with that I bid you goodnight. May the sandman give you the dream that relates to your most ailing problem so that you may solve it in the future

3. #63 4Sheezy, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
    Delete

4. this is all the evidence i need

5. I like how nowadays if someone disagrees with something that has anything to do with a picture it's instantly accused of being photoshopped.

6. dude, with better technology requires more and better scrutiny.

the us govt doesnt have the best track record on telling the truth either.

7. This is the US GOVERNMENT we are talking about here, if they wanted a fake birth certificate, it wouldn't have been so easy to tell, I can fucking guarantee it.

8. sweet, but the government is working hard on other things, and needs the public to be distracted just a short while longer. this is why Osamas death was revealed. it was to boost agendas and popularity, as well as allow the topics on the news to change immediately and for weeks.

you need to look past all this and see for yourself what is coming. do some research about why countries governments and the wealthy are going underground? what is coming at the end of THIS year? not 2012. just look for your self