Obama's Birth Certificate is a Fake

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ismokecannabis, May 3, 2011.

1. OK, but you guys aren't seeing the bigger picture! What happens when a government is constantly lying and using their own people? Look at Mexico. Look at Nazi Germany. Look at Communist Russia. If we say, well, this is just the way things are, it is going to be like that or worse before we know it. And you're all OK with that?

2. Clinton didnt do much lying about politics, yea, he couldnt keep track of his own dick, but atleast he was a pretty good pres lol.

3. EXACTLY, convienient that the last two honest presidents we had were shot and impeached, and Clinton always maintained his innocence, wouldn't you just admit to something like that? Unless it really never happened.

4. I'm ok with knowing my government lies and that i am not going to be able to do anything about it, im not ok with what they do, but im ok with the fact i atleast know what they do isnt ok, rather than being one of the many other sheeple that are completely in the dark about everything thats happening.

I never said, i like how the US does its shit, i said im not surprised they would lie..... What can we do, tell them to give us the real birth cert, well shit if he is a US citizen, you were wrong and look like a fool, if it was a fake, i can still live on knowing i didnt give a fuck about it because i know the US lies about everything it does lol

My MAIN point, citizen or not, the US still does what it does, right? He was elected for whatever reason he was elected, and the hidden agenda of the US went on doing as it does anyway, McCain wouldnt have changed that... hes a citizen, i assume?

All in all, i guess im just saying, the president, isnt generally the one behind the corruption, they are the face applied to it....

5. Hey America, the country formed under god, i had premarital sex with someone and im married to another women. In the white house, where i am supposed to be doing business n shit... oh and there MAY have been MULTIPLE other women involved in different situatons....

I feel that wouldnt have gone down so well actually

6. OK well for the most part I agree with you, but I think if more people actually did get mad about it, or want things to change, something might get done and more truth would get out... but you're right in the sense that there really isn't much to do about it at the moment. And I hate the two party system for that reason, we get two choices, and if both of those choices suck, too bad for us.

This country is supposed to seperate religion and state, so really he should never have gotten impeached for that. And like I said earlier, he still hasn't admitted to it even after the fact, I just think at this point if he'd done it he would have fessed up said sorry bout that and tried to get back into politics. There are multiple politicians who have cheated on their wives with hookers and they all admit it and some are still in office :eek: read about this creep: Larry Craig - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7. i know man i know.

This argument is that, the us sucks and is fucked up, and im agreeing.

Im just saying the birth cert shit is likely a side act, meant to distract people so we dont notice something else..... I mean, do you think the govt doesnt havr the resources to get such a pro nerd that no one could possibly tell it was a fake, they OWN any one they want to.... a few million on the side to make a perfect fake document, im sure that happens all day... but the pres. birth cert, they would have atleast tried harder if they REALLY wanted to make it seem real.... i agree there is a lot of behind the scenes shit we should be aware of, but perhaps as we debate this some huge scheme is being plotted and no one will notice cause we are all caught up in bin laden/ birth certificates, neither of which have any effect on us ATM

8. haha super funny, i have WMP going on shuffle here at work and as were talking about the US sucking, this song came on and reminded me even more about how much we suck

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lAvkeioshs]YouTube - Queensrÿche - Empire[/ame]

9. *bangs head*

aight I'm just gonna sit back and watch the world kill itself. Seems like that's all there is left to do. I doubt it'll be much longer till whatever happens happens, anyway

10. lol yea, as of now, we dont have much we can do other than hope people open their fucking eyes themselves, people just dont listen to people anymore it seems.... But i would indeed fight against the US if it tried any of this FEMA camp nonsense or tried to enslave the world lol

11. Can someone tell me why this is important? There are far larger issues to address than the American puppet and his Birth Certificate. There's corruption, lobbying, invovlement with dictators and regimes to further our economic stronghold. But yeah lets just focus on this BS conspiracy, that sounds good......Fucking joke.

12. Which is worse, that his birth certificate is a fake and he became president, or lie to yourself and pretend everything he say is true to save face?

13. You really think this 'bs conspiracy' is all I'm concerned about? Let's just all have one track minds that can't comprehend more then one specific event or possibility at a time... "fucking joke" :rolleyes:

14. I dont think you read ANY posts in here besides the OP, or you would have realized i pretty much alread went over this, as did ismoke, for the past like.... 10 posts

15. #55 H4Z3, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Your right I have a one track mind because I focus on all the lesser problems that this country has country. I rather focus on corruption, greed, unnecessary involvement in foreign countries, and ignorant policies. But your right maybe his birth certificate is more important so I hear by renounce my other beliefs so that I may follow in the great ismoke's footstep. Please Almighty tell me what to believe so that I may roll my eyes at incoherent posts in the future.

16. #56 H4Z3, May 6, 2011
    Please forgive me I didn't know the second in command of ismoke's army of knowledge would reply to a message of mine so soon. A glorious day this is for my spirit. Thank you for replying to my message that was meant for the op and those who believe that obamas birth certificate is important. But I appreciate your words and guidance. I will surely read your ten posts but first I must whip the sin from my flesh for I feel I offended you and the godly ismoke with my single tracked mind. Don't worry the bled I spill will wash away any misdoings of my past.

17. Um, is there a point your trying to make other than the fact you already made the same argument that has been made 100 times in this thread?
    Or are you just trying to be disrespectful?

18. #58 H4Z3, May 6, 2011
    O dear o dear o dear, I have disrespected to great sirsog. You have my humblest apologies. Whatever shall I do. I fear I do not have what it takes to join the upper ranks of your society for I have the ability to voice my opinion. I will forever be a shadow on these forums now in the hopes that I may someday your regime where I shall not speak but merely like the posts of those before me. So my opinion us subtle and not blatant. Please forgive me for my past transgressions.

19. One who speaks as if they are transcendental to the rest of humanity should probably atleast spell correctly and use grammar as it was intended to be used. Otherwise one may look as if they made a fool of one's self

20. #60 H4Z3, May 6, 2011
    I see our relationship has gone down the drain. My grammatical errors are the result of my human error. For I am human and am far from perfect. I will surely go back to grammar school so that I may never make a fool out of myself. I pray you forgive me so that I may continue my miserable existence as a walking grammatical calamity. Please oh perfect one find mercy in you soul of golden righteousness.